Coming Off Season-High Finish, All-Star Event Couldn't Come at Better Time for Marlin

There are 2 comments on the ThatsRacin.com story from May 16, 2007, titled Coming Off Season-High Finish, All-Star Event Couldn't Come at Better Time for Marlin. In it, ThatsRacin.com reports that:

“We'll have some fun on Saturday and hopefully learn some stuff for the Coca-Cola 600 next weekend. We're going to have some fun out there-- I'm looking forward to it.”

After leaving historical Darlington Raceway with a season-high 13th-place finish, veteran driver Sterling Marlin says the All-Star weekend at Lowe's Motor Speedway couldn't come at a better time for his No. via ThatsRacin.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThatsRacin.com.

Since: Feb 07

Edmonton, KY

#1 May 16, 2007
Cool,Sterling is in the: "All Star Challenge" this week-end.All Sterling Fans need to go to: Thats Racin.com and vote for Sterling as FAVORITE DRIVER....
He is thrilled with placing 13th in last Sundays race, and is Psyched for the next points race. He is moving up!!!!!!!!!!1
Please, go and vote for him at: thats racin.com support your favorite driver!!!

Since: Apr 07

Norfolk, VA

#2 May 16, 2007
I believe I just might do that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Marlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Marlin Retire! (Mar '09) Feb '14 Alfred Tull 39
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '13 ginni withers 5
News Fire destroys garage of ex-NASCAR driver Sterli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Whoyakidding 1
News Southern Superstars will try again at Huntsvill... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Happy 2
DVD's (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sandy 1
News Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
News CUP: Track Debate Has Nashville in Uproar (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 1
More from around the web