Cut Tire Relegates Marlin to Disappoi...

Cut Tire Relegates Marlin to Disappointing California Finish

There are 4 comments on the The Frontstretch story from Feb 25, 2007, titled Cut Tire Relegates Marlin to Disappointing California Finish. In it, The Frontstretch reports that:

FONTANA , Calif. - It wasn't the finish Sterling Marlin was looking for in his first race behind the wheel of his Panasonic Chevrolet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Frontstretch.

Kathy

AOL

#1 Feb 27, 2007
Still pulling for you!!

“Always Proud Of Sterling”

Since: Jan 07

Brockton,Ma

#2 Mar 4, 2007
The names of the games have become "Run Over Sterling" or "Watch Sterling's Car Let Him Down". Again.

We're only 2 races in,Kathy. He's not only gonna be fine, but he's gonna have a terrific year. And if he didn't believe that...well...there's always a way to get out of a contract.

I see him fulfilling this final year contract and doing it in style.
GO, STERLING!!!

Since: Feb 07

Cave City, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2007
GrayGhost, I love your style.3 more races for Sterling to qualify to get in...than he is homefree.Sterling will keep on qualifying well.
I am glad Martin signed up for parttime racing with Ginn, but I am getting sick of all the headlines and camera time going to him. Sterling needs more camera time,don't you agree?
His Panasonic car looked cool An awesome new sponsor,couldn't have happened to a more qualified
and talanted racecar driver.
He will finish this years contract at the top and he will be back next year.Good-luck in Vegas, Sterling, you have won there before,Do it again!
Afterall, you have the world's best fans out here cheering you on.

“Always Proud Of Sterling”

Since: Jan 07

Brockton,Ma

#4 Mar 10, 2007
Yep...what Christine said!!!
And thanks for the compliment, but my comments come straight from the heart to my fingers. The man darn near snatched that pole away from Ganassi yesterday, only seconds after I'd said,"Wouldn't it be great if...?" I was so happy, I thought I might even shed a tear or three!
Now he has just TWO to race his way into. And the camera time will come,Christine.
Way to go, Sterling! Who loves ya,baby??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Marlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Marlin Retire! (Mar '09) Mar '16 Day Day The Hytrolic 40
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '13 ginni withers 5
News Fire destroys garage of ex-NASCAR driver Sterli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Whoyakidding 1
News Southern Superstars will try again at Huntsvill... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Happy 2
DVD's (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sandy 1
News Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
News CUP: Track Debate Has Nashville in Uproar (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 1
More from around the web