Marlin, Nemechek, 2 crew chiefs suing...

Marlin, Nemechek, 2 crew chiefs suing Ginn for breach of contract

There are 3 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from Sep 10, 2007, titled Marlin, Nemechek, 2 crew chiefs suing Ginn for breach of contract. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

“This is an obligation that Ginn will be addressing and any further questions regarding this matter should be directed to them.”

Sterling Marlin, Joe Nemechek and two crew chiefs have filed breach of contract suits against Ginn Racing and Dale Earnhardt Inc. via CBS SportsLine

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

Louise

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Sep 15, 2007
I'm so happy to hear that they are suing Ginn and DEI.........I hope they get a huge compensation from both of them and make then look stupid!
Still a Sterling Fan

North Pole, AK

#2 Sep 16, 2007
Considering that Sterling and Nemechek each had contracts that would pay them over $1 million plus a percent of on-track winnings, they'll both make out well once Ginn pays up. If those guys are getting paid that much, imagine what drivers who actually win occasionally are getting. DEI doesn't owe them any money. They're just suing them because they have to add all possible defendants.
Sterling should take all that money and just race midgets on Saturday nights and enjoy himself. With all the young stock car drivers coming up and all the open wheel guys looking to run stock cars in Nextel cup races, the chances of seeing Sterling hook up with a competitive team next year get slimmer every day.
cjb

Loudon, TN

#3 Sep 17, 2007
does anyone know where sterling is going to end up is it retirement or bush or part time cup. is ther any truth in rcr and sterling hooking up for 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Marlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Marlin Retire! (Mar '09) Feb '14 Alfred Tull 39
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '13 ginni withers 5
News Fire destroys garage of ex-NASCAR driver Sterli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Whoyakidding 1
News Southern Superstars will try again at Huntsvill... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Happy 2
DVD's (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sandy 1
News Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
News CUP: Track Debate Has Nashville in Uproar (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 1
More from around the web