Silly Season is open

Silly Season is open

There are 122 comments on the FloridaToday story from Jul 19, 2007, titled Silly Season is open. In it, FloridaToday reports that:

NASCAR fans can be excused if they are feeling a bit like comedian Lou Costello, of the famed duo of Abbott and Costello, when it comes to who will be driving where next season and who will be sponsoring what ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FloridaToday.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Terry

Youngstown, OH

#146 Sep 9, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text> Hello,hows Terry today? Howd ya like that race? I thought Jr drove his heart out only to have another one blow! I was very proud of him!Have a reat day T,smiles
Hi Sweetheart I caught up to on another thread but forgot which one LOL. The race was great. And yes those DEI motors Suck. Always a pleasure to see ya Darlin you have a great Day!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#147 Sep 9, 2007
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Sweetheart I caught up to on another thread but forgot which one LOL. The race was great. And yes those DEI motors Suck. Always a pleasure to see ya Darlin you have a great Day!
Back at ya dear! smiles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Marlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Marlin Retire! (Mar '09) Feb '14 Alfred Tull 39
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '13 ginni withers 5
News Fire destroys garage of ex-NASCAR driver Sterli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Whoyakidding 1
News Southern Superstars will try again at Huntsvill... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Happy 2
DVD's (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sandy 1
News Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
News CUP: Track Debate Has Nashville in Uproar (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 1
More from around the web