Racing At Fairgrounds Speedway Could Be Finished - NewsChannel ...

Racing may be over with at the Fairgrounds Speedway in Nashville. The season closing All-American 400 has been canceled, and no one knows if another race will ever take place there again. Full Story
Al Aiken

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Hope they can keep your track going. I 've got pictures of the track from the 1940's when the open wheel sprints raced at your speedway on dirt. I would love to know more about the track. You can contact me at my email ..alsfishin@sbcglobal.net
A Big Race Fan
AL
jbintn

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 25, 2009
the city shoud move the farmers market to the fairgrounds it goes with raceing and fleamarkets and every thing that happens there also open up the resturants for lunch crowds but really this might be to low class for our high class mayor red neck country is what we want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Marlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Marlin Retire! (Mar '09) Feb '14 Alfred Tull 39
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '13 ginni withers 5
Fire destroys garage of ex-NASCAR driver Sterli... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Whoyakidding 1
Southern Superstars will try again at Huntsvill... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Happy 2
DVD's (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sandy 1
Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
CUP: Track Debate Has Nashville in Uproar (Dec '10) Dec '10 Anonymous 1

Sterling Marlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE