NASCAR Nationwide Series Says Ethanol Performing Well

There are 3 comments on the Domestic Fuel story from Jun 7, 2011, titled NASCAR Nationwide Series Says Ethanol Performing Well. In it, Domestic Fuel reports that:

The director of the NASCAR Nationwide Series is Joe Balash, pictured here before Saturday's STP 300 at Chicagoland Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Domestic Fuel.

barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Jun 7, 2011
They can keep using because i won't unitl it is at least 60 cents a gal cheaper than reg gas.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

#2 Jun 7, 2011
What a useless story; Ethanol is a big scam. By tyhe way is Joe Balash a relative of France and/or Helton?
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#3 Jun 7, 2011
I met Dale Senior in the afterlife, but I he didn't have a good head on his shoulders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Germain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team (Jul '09) Oct '13 Chargeforward1 22
News NASCAR driver slapped by rival's girlfriend; TD... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Liver 2
News Tony Stewart awaits second surgery, will miss w... (Aug '13) Aug '13 CatRod53 21
News Earnhardt Jr. Back In The High Life Again (Jun '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 201
News 'The Glades' features drivers (Jun '11) Jun '11 Yuppers 3
News Bayne ready to get back into the driver's seat (Jun '11) Jun '11 TexasRaider 2
News Stewart would be interested in signing Patrick (May '11) May '11 Hilton Head 4
More from around the web