Smith: NASCAR on right track with dru...

Smith: NASCAR on right track with drug-testing policy

There are 4 comments on the ESPN story from Jan 8, 2009, titled Smith: NASCAR on right track with drug-testing policy. In it, ESPN reports that:

When Aaron Fike tepidly walked into a Nowhere, Ill., breakfast joint and spilled his soul to ESPN The Magazine writer Ryan McGee, whispering a barely audible admission to racing at more than 100 mph as black ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Flowe

Concord, NC

#1 May 12, 2009
I think Shane is a great driver and guy! He definetly needs another chance, he would be an asset to any Nascar Sanction!
matt

Walnut Cove, NC

#3 May 13, 2009
shane is one of the best drivers i have ever seen! He has a natural talent and nascar is stupid for not leting him back in.He has went to rehab and is stronger than ever.He gets another chance he will win races.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2009
matt wrote:
shane is one of the best drivers i have ever seen! He has a natural talent and nascar is stupid for not leting him back in.He has went to rehab and is stronger than ever.He gets another chance he will win races.
Don't think that will happen. He knew the rules and had more than 1 chance to give up his drugs....
acrimonious

Santa Monica, CA

#5 May 13, 2009
Lisa the clown wrote:
Shane is a dope phen
HAHAHA
HEHEHE
HOHOHO
They should test for low IQ's - Oh, I forgot, there wouldn't be any drivers left to race...LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Hmiel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shane Hmiel Making Race Car Return (Jan '13) Jan '13 Speedwayfreak 2
News Former NASCAR driver Hmiel critically injured (Oct '10) Oct '10 peggy joseph on y... 3
News USAC: Shane Hmiel critically injured in Silver ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Rita Jennings 1
News Shane Hmiel to make his return - in a USAC Midget (Mar '06) Mar '10 USAC 20
News Failed drug test earns Hmiel 'lifetime ban' (Feb '06) Sep '09 CHenderson 87
News NASCAR Suspends Young Driver Indefinitely (Feb '06) Jun '08 TRC 10
News N.Y. Daily News: Fox picks NASCAR over Yanks fi... (Apr '08) Apr '08 leo from shanghai 3
More from around the web