Keslowski wins in Iowa; Wimmer 31st

Keslowski wins in Iowa; Wimmer 31st

There are 12 comments on the Wausau Daily Herald story from Aug 1, 2009, titled Keslowski wins in Iowa; Wimmer 31st. In it, Wausau Daily Herald reports that:

Brad Keslowski passed Kyle Busch with eight laps left and held on to win the inaugural Nationwide Series race at Iowa Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wausau Daily Herald.

Dan

Homestead, PA

#1 Aug 1, 2009
First race I haven't napped during all year.
american

Holly Springs, NC

#2 Aug 1, 2009
Great Race Great track great fans. It was fun watching Morgan Shepherd in the top 15 much of second half of the race

“ Triple K”

Since: Dec 08

Kansas City, MO

#3 Aug 1, 2009
Another boring driver won tonite. I had no idea Morgan was entered.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Kahnes gurl wrote:
Boring? ROFLMAO. Clean Cut Kasey takes the cake as being boring. At least Brad goes out and fights for the win.
Dillinger

AOL

#5 Aug 2, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring? ROFLMAO. Clean Cut Kasey takes the cake as being boring. At least Brad goes out and fights for the win.
Hey there...I just got an E-mail from the Collectibles Today place. Remember, I told you about that motorcycle with Kyle's M&M paint scheme? It is on the way!!

I totally agree with you regarding Brad! I also know how Dan feels...I have fallen asleep through several races before!!!! I hope we have a race today. Sure does not look like it, though.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#6 Aug 2, 2009
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there...I just got an E-mail from the Collectibles Today place. Remember, I told you about that motorcycle with Kyle's M&M paint scheme? It is on the way!!
I totally agree with you regarding Brad! I also know how Dan feels...I have fallen asleep through several races before!!!! I hope we have a race today. Sure does not look like it, though.
That is awesome gal, That will be one Sweet ride, pun intended.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Aug 2, 2009
Kahnes gurl wrote:
I see nothing boring about Brad. He has not been racing as long as some of the other drivers and can give them a preety good run already. I thought he ran a good clean race....

Since: Jul 08

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I see nothing boring about Brad. He has not been racing as long as some of the other drivers and can give them a preety good run already. I thought he ran a good clean race....
I agree!!!! He did a great job and it was a highly entertaining race, I thought. No doubt it'll be better then what we'll be faced with tomorrow.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#9 Aug 2, 2009
Kahnes gurl wrote:
Boring??? What is it you people want the drivers to do to make your racing experience more enjoyable??? Would you like to have seen Keselowski running down the track throwing beer cans at the other drivers? Would you have been entertained watching Eury Sr. taking out the speed sensors with a 12 gauge???

I thought it was a very entertaining race, and Brad Keselowski did a fine job driving!!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11 Aug 3, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Boring??? What is it you people want the drivers to do to make your racing experience more enjoyable??? Would you like to have seen Keselowski running down the track throwing beer cans at the other drivers? Would you have been entertained watching Eury Sr. taking out the speed sensors with a 12 gauge???
I thought it was a very entertaining race, and Brad Keselowski did a fine job driving!!!
Mrbreeze that was a good post, I am still laughing.....

“ Triple K”

Since: Dec 08

Atlanta, GA

#12 Aug 6, 2009
Who unleashed the posse. Down girls. I've got the right to my opinion and that is my opinion. Deal with it.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#13 Aug 6, 2009
Kahnes gurl wrote:
Who unleashed the posse. Down girls. I've got the right to my opinion and that is my opinion. Deal with it.
and IMO You are a Kasey Groupie. Kasey ain't done squat besides win a fluke at Sonoma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Wimmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wimmer Has Strong Run at Richmond Spoiled (May '11) May '11 nascartaylor 1
News Wimmer signs Nationwide deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nascartaylor 2
too many cup driver's doing double duty/ some t... (Sep '10) Sep '10 nascartaylor 1
News Revamped speedway generates noise complaints (Sep '10) Sep '10 nascartaylor 2
News Double Duty at Daytona Turns Out Double Heartbr... (Jul '09) Jul '09 x jr fan 1
News Scott Wimmer Memphis Preview (Apr '09) Apr '09 raquel wilson 1
News Smoke, Newman chip in (Mar '09) Mar '09 Halleigh 13
More from around the web