Scott Speed will drive select N'wide races for Waltrip in '09

Jan 14, 2009 Full story: www.nascar.com 8

Michael Waltrip Racing, despite some sponsorship gaps, will field four full-time programs in 2009, including three Sprint Cup teams and one in the Nationwide Series, owner/driver Michael Waltrip said on ...

Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2009
Cool for Scott! Cool Mikey would hire him. I'm officially a Mikey Waltrip racing fan. Scott will be busy with a full cup ride and some Nationwide races. I guess he's up to it!

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#2 Jan 15, 2009
for it. This thread should get lovely!

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#4 Jan 15, 2009
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I seriously doubt that POS......"hired".... Speed(o). I think Red Bull(shit) needed a JAP Cup-Lite Ride for Speed(o) and POS & Motormouth Motorsports needed a bunch of $$$$$(I mean YEN!). POS & Motormouth Motorsports are running two Cup-rides and a Cup-Lite ride with the biggie being the #00 is only sponsored for 18 races by Ol' Man Butler, all the while Rob Cough-----man, is watching himself move from billionaire status......to millionaire-status......as FIG goes into the......shitter.
There it is----what did I miss.
You just had it.......bass--ackwards.
10-4?
__________
"This day reminds me of my career. So much hope, so much promise. SHITTY RESULTS," (POS-10/26/2008 at AMS)
You are a nutty little troll aren't you? Don't be ruining Meg's thread with your BS.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#6 Jan 15, 2009
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Meg just needs to get her.....facts.....straight.
10-4?
__________
"This day reminds me of my career. So much hope, so much promise. SHITTY RESULTS," (POS-10/26/2008 at AMS)
Meg has her facts straight I can assure you. Now please take a long walk on a short pier.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#7 Jan 15, 2009
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I seriously doubt that POS......"hired".... Speed(o). I think Red Bull(shit) needed a JAP Cup-Lite Ride for Speed(o) and POS & Motormouth Motorsports needed a bunch of $$$$$(I mean YEN!). POS & Motormouth Motorsports are running two Cup-rides and a Cup-Lite ride with the biggie being the #00 is only sponsored for 18 races by Ol' Man Butler, all the while Rob Cough-----man, is watching himself move from billionaire status......to millionaire-status......as FIG goes into the......shitter.
There it is----what did I miss.
You just had it.......bass--ackwards.
10-4?
__________
"This day reminds me of my career. So much hope, so much promise. SHITTY RESULTS," (POS-10/26/2008 at AMS)
I need to sit Mikey's little a$$ down and ask him if he is trying to kill the Nationwide series for MWR.

He should have just left Reuti alone. Now, you watch...either Speedo will do the Wallbanger or drive on top of everybody.

Oh, Benito just might dig this dude!

Go to the spa, for crying out loud, Scott. Stay there for about 9 months.

10-4???

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#8 Jan 15, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a nutty little troll aren't you? Don't be ruining Meg's thread with your BS.
LOL. I did it on purpose, he he! That was fun. Man the truth really pisses this one off. It didn't ruin anything because I don't read what it writes plus it's to insecure to say anything in it's real name. I know it's gender confused so that's that.
Have a good one I gotta run.

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#10 Jan 15, 2009
Here comes the names again. Love it! More and more everyday! He he! Nuts.

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#12 Jan 15, 2009
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to sit Mikey's little a$$ down and ask him if he is trying to kill the Nationwide series for MWR.
He should have just left Reuti alone. Now, you watch...either Speedo will do the Wallbanger or drive on top of everybody.
Oh, Benito just might dig this dude!
Go to the spa, for crying out loud, Scott. Stay there for about 9 months.
10-4???
No that was Gilliland landing on Scott. LOL. It was funny now DG has no ride. Wow you guys the two of you say 10-4 alot. He he! wonder why!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Speed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Speed nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Nicole 1
Is Scott Speed just filling time with Indy? (May '11) May '11 Shannon Rehwinkel 1
Montoya has heard rumors Raikkonen to try NASCAR (Apr '11) Apr '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 1
Amanda Speed at the Busch wedding (Jan '11) Jan '11 Racing fan 1
NASCAR: Scott Speed Files $6.5 Million Lawsuit ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alpinedigital 12
Scott Speed upset with treatment from Red Bull ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 HOTTIP 1
Kasey Kahne and Red Bull Racing: Why It Will Ne... (Nov '10) Nov '10 ramfan9 1

Scott Speed People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE