NASCAR: Edwards outqualifies Johnson in last Chase race

Nov 14, 2008 | Posted by: Lets go racing | Full story: www.heraldnet.com

Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards chat Thursday, Nov. 13, 2008, after a news conference in Coral Gables, Fla.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

This isn't a done deal by any means. With JJ starting back there in the pack, all it takes is a slip up by one of the "also rans" and he could be finishing a lot worse than 36th. Should be a good race. If it comes down to half as tight as the truck race tonight, it will be good.
peril

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

back of the pack jimmy is on the pole

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

peril wrote:
back of the pack jimmy is on the pole
That was last week, we're talking about the final race. Johnson got loose coming to take the green for his first qualifying lap and so starts on the 15th row. This brings the possibility of somebody wrecking and him getting collected.
It's okay though - I'm sure this is all just to make my anxiety levels peak for the duration of the final race.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scott Speed Discussions

Search the Scott Speed Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scott Speed nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Nicole 1
Is Scott Speed just filling time with Indy? (May '11) May '11 Shannon Rehwinkel 1
Montoya has heard rumors Raikkonen to try NASCAR (Apr '11) Apr '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 1
Amanda Speed at the Busch wedding (Jan '11) Jan '11 Racing fan 1
NASCAR: Scott Speed Files $6.5 Million Lawsuit ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alpinedigital 12
Scott Speed upset with treatment from Red Bull ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 HOTTIP 1
Kasey Kahne and Red Bull Racing: Why It Will Ne... (Nov '10) Nov '10 ramfan9 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••