Scott Speed and Kyle Busch Are Full of BS

Apr 16, 2009 Full story: Bleacher Report 22

Scott Speed and Kyle Busch together are probably one of the oddest and most colorful drivers currently on the NASCAR Cup circuit.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#1 Apr 16, 2009
This article is so true.......full of bs.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#2 Apr 16, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
This article is so true.......full of bs.
This article itself is BS, Kyle and Scott are awesome to watch

Since: May 08

Temperance, MI

#3 Apr 16, 2009
Racing needs guys like Kyle and Scott, especially in these times. JJ is a great driver and has the best crew chief going but he is so damn boring. Actually I think any level header driver with some skills would win with Knaus but don't take anything away from JJ. When Kurt isn't doing well I'm locked onto Kyle.
Junior Nation

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
This article itself is BS, Kyle and Scott are awesome to watch
Obviously you didn't read the article. Maybe you ought to educate yourself prior to posting.

Just to give you a little hint to what the article is about BS stands for Busch-Speed remote control race car team.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#5 Apr 16, 2009
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn't read the article. Maybe you ought to educate yourself prior to posting.
Just to give you a little hint to what the article is about BS stands for Busch-Speed remote control race car team.
Whoops! I did not read that part, but it looked like it said Scott and Kyle were full of BS as in Bullshit.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#6 Apr 16, 2009
and Maybe you need to not attack me for something so simple as not reading an article the entire way.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#7 Apr 16, 2009
Barr wrote:
Racing needs guys like Kyle and Scott, especially in these times. JJ is a great driver and has the best crew chief going but he is so damn boring. Actually I think any level header driver with some skills would win with Knaus but don't take anything away from JJ. When Kurt isn't doing well I'm locked onto Kyle.
Since when has NASCAR Racing become a personality contest? Do we start calling the top five;
Mr. NASCAR
1st runner up
2nd runner up
etc.
etc.
Should NASCAR award a "Mr. Congeniality" trophy? LOL, come on!
Yep

Greenfield, IN

#8 Apr 16, 2009
Barr wrote:
Couldn't agree more and Scott, Kyle keep it real no sugarcoating.
Yep

Greenfield, IN

#9 Apr 16, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoops! I did not read that part, but it looked like it said Scott and Kyle were full of BS as in Bullshit.
Mary Jo wrote it she's fun she didn't mean anything bad by it. That's not her style.
Yep

Greenfield, IN

#10 Apr 16, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Since when has NASCAR Racing become a personality contest? Do we start calling the top five;
Mr. NASCAR
1st runner up
2nd runner up
etc.
etc.
Should NASCAR award a "Mr. Congeniality" trophy? LOL, come on!
I'm all for that. Scott would win.

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

#11 Apr 16, 2009
Bobby Labonte has the best personality of them all.IMO.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#12 Apr 16, 2009
Shut up n drive wrote:
Bobby Labonte has the best personality of them all.IMO.
This thread is about Kyle Busch and Scott Speed, but Bobby has a great personality.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#13 Apr 16, 2009
Thanks for the skittles Nutcase. Now I want, Peanuts, Lemon, Spam.

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#14 Apr 16, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
Thanks for the skittles Nutcase. Now I want, Peanuts, Lemon, Spam.
Lol. She loves us we get the same ones. What a nutjob.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#15 Apr 16, 2009
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. She loves us we get the same ones. What a nutjob.
She actually thinks we give a damn what she thinks of us. She's intimidated by us.

Greenfield, IN

#16 Apr 16, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
She actually thinks we give a damn what she thinks of us. She's intimidated by us.
We are much better then that thing that's why it chases you around all day trying to say something creative.
I think obsessive compulsive or something like that. I was on here earlier under yep. Mary Jo wrote this story she's cool. She likes Scott and Kyle I think. LOL.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#17 Apr 16, 2009
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>We are much better then that thing that's why it chases you around all day trying to say something creative.
I think obsessive compulsive or something like that. I was on here earlier under yep. Mary Jo wrote this story she's cool. She likes Scott and Kyle I think. LOL.
She/he is obsessive that's for sure. I misread the title and thought Hey! lol, that's pretty cool they got an RC thing going on.

Greenfield, IN

#18 Apr 16, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
She/he is obsessive that's for sure. I misread the title and thought Hey! lol, that's pretty cool they got an RC thing going on.
Girl I'm glad their friends if you're gonna hang with someone it might as well be someone in the front. I like Scott.

Greenfield, IN

#19 Apr 16, 2009
Party time for lilbit. Screw the haters!:)

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#21 Apr 16, 2009
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>Girl I'm glad their friends if you're gonna hang with someone it might as well be someone in the front. I like Scott.
]

I do too. He's a great guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Speed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Speed nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Nicole 1
Is Scott Speed just filling time with Indy? (May '11) May '11 Shannon Rehwinkel 1
Montoya has heard rumors Raikkonen to try NASCAR (Apr '11) Apr '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 1
Amanda Speed at the Busch wedding (Jan '11) Jan '11 Racing fan 1
NASCAR: Scott Speed Files $6.5 Million Lawsuit ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alpinedigital 12
Scott Speed upset with treatment from Red Bull ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 HOTTIP 1
Kasey Kahne and Red Bull Racing: Why It Will Ne... (Nov '10) Nov '10 ramfan9 1

Scott Speed People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE