Skinner, Speed to finish season for Red Bull

Sep 30, 2008 Full story: herald-zeitung.com

AJ Allmendinger will not finish the season with Red Bull Racing, giving up his seat to Mike Skinner and Scott Speed for the final seven races of the year.

Full Story

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Sep 30, 2008
Well A.J. is a better driver than Skinner. The Skinner never done much when he was running in the cup full time.
Do they really think being in the truck races has made him improve that much....He never done much for Mike's 00 car it still out of the top 35.....
Well nothing suprises me anymore.....

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#2 Sep 30, 2008
snow wrote:
Well A.J. is a better driver than Skinner. The Skinner never done much when he was running in the cup full time.
Do they really think being in the truck races has made him improve that much....He never done much for Mike's 00 car it still out of the top 35.....
Well nothing suprises me anymore.....
I'm glad to see Scott Speed in the car. Even though I think he should do nationwide first he did still do Arca first it will be interesting to see what he can do. I don't know why they wouldn't let AJ finish the season unless it's so Scott can get some experience and still be in rookie status next year. But my guess is Mike can get the car qualified and that's what they want him for and he really enjoyed working with AJ so he might be a good coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Speed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Speed nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Nicole 1
Is Scott Speed just filling time with Indy? (May '11) May '11 Shannon Rehwinkel 1
Montoya has heard rumors Raikkonen to try NASCAR (Apr '11) Apr '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 1
Amanda Speed at the Busch wedding (Jan '11) Jan '11 Racing fan 1
NASCAR: Scott Speed Files $6.5 Million Lawsuit ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alpinedigital 12
Scott Speed upset with treatment from Red Bull ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 HOTTIP 1
Kasey Kahne and Red Bull Racing: Why It Will Ne... (Nov '10) Nov '10 ramfan9 1

Scott Speed People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE