Grand-Am boss takes leave of absenceG...

Grand-Am boss takes leave of absenceGrand-Am announced Monday that president Roger Edmondson is ...

There are 1 comment on the AutoWeek story from Jan 7, 2010, titled Grand-Am boss takes leave of absenceGrand-Am announced Monday that president Roger Edmondson is .... In it, AutoWeek reports that:

Grand-Am president Roger Edmondson is taking a leave of absence. Shown is Scott Pruett during testing in December.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AutoWeek.

JIm Thykeson

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Now that the 'visionary' has left, it will be interesting to see whether Bledsoe has half the ideas of his old boss. Love him or hate him, one thing was for sure, he was a mover and shaker that brought enormous parity and change world of road racing. His departure will truly be missed....I think mainly by Jim France.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Pruett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 24 Hours of Daytona: Rahal matches dad's 1981 w... (Jan '11) Feb '11 I am Indy 3
News Eagles deny they're close to cutting Vick (Jul '10) Jul '10 Sad Hater 5
Bill Arner (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bill 1
News 0 user comments (Jan '10) Jan '10 Brooke 1
News Juan Pablo Montoya to drive for Chip Ganassi Ra... (Jan '09) Feb '09 montoyafan1 44
News Daytona 24: Lexus Grand Am Race Preview - Shoot... (Jan '09) Jan '09 mindy 2
News Ganassi Racing Looks To Make History In Rolex 2... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Lets go racing 1
More from around the web