Keeping the stars home is IndyCar's biggest challenge

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from May 24, 2008, titled Keeping the stars home is IndyCar's biggest challenge. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

When the subject turned to NASCAR, Graham Rahal sounded just short of disrespectful.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Joe

Linkwood, MD

#1 May 24, 2008
Why would anyone not want to go to NASCAR? The competition, money, and crowds are so much better. Anytime I pass by an Indy race on TV, half the stands are empty. Marco isn't even a good driver. Anyone can place high in races once in a while when there are only 18 drivers to start and half the field is just what is left over from what NASCAR didn't want. STOP making such a big deal about Marco. He is only living off his family's name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Hornish Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
News Kyle Busch and Sam Hornish Jr to Share Joe Gibb... (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 10
News Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race at Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jusy_Sayn 6
News Kyle Busch keeps Joe Gibbs' Fontana streak alive (Mar '13) Mar '13 ChersForKyle 11
News Sam Hornish Jr. leads NASCAR Nationwide Series ... (Feb '13) Mar '13 hello 3
News Stenhouse steals Nationwide race at Kansas (Oct '12) Oct '12 08malibu 1
News Danica: Plusses and Minuses (Jan '12) Sep '12 Jorge 92
More from around the web