Why Stewart-Haas can win a Cup Series championship

There are 11 comments on the www.nascar.com story from Jun 9, 2009, titled Why Stewart-Haas can win a Cup Series championship. In it, www.nascar.com reports that:

I've known for weeks -- heck, more than a month -- that I was going to owe not only Tony Stewart but his entire Stewart-Haas Racing organization an apology.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nascar.com.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#1 Jun 9, 2009
Let the apologizing begin.

“Watch out I am a Killer GRRRRR”

Since: Dec 08

Upstate New York

#2 Jun 9, 2009
The way people on this forum have me feeling about Tony today . I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!

“awesome”

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jun 9, 2009
smokeNhot14 wrote:
The way people on this forum have me feeling about Tony today . I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
maybe you need to go to another forum then because this is Tony's forum and we all love him to death

“awesome”

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jun 9, 2009
if the COT would not have had the quirks about it and clean air.. Tony would have 4 championships already.
FYI

Miami, FL

#5 Jun 9, 2009
smokerocks wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you need to go to another forum then because this is Tony's forum and we all love him to death
This shows up in many places and most don't love the fat pompous jerkwad.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Jun 9, 2009
smokeNhot14 wrote:
What crawled up your arse and died??

“Stewart-Haas Racing”

Since: Jun 09

Las Vegas,NV

#7 Jun 9, 2009
Whatever it is I'm not going in after it. *shaking head*

“Watch out I am a Killer GRRRRR”

Since: Dec 08

Upstate New York

#8 Jun 9, 2009
smokerocks wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you need to go to another forum then because this is Tony's forum and we all love him to death
I love how you include the word death in relation to Tony .Gotta love it . Do you know something we don't . Playing VOODOO again. LMAO

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#9 Jun 9, 2009
smokeNhot14 wrote:
WHAT?? What did I miss? What thread do I need to go to???
anyone

Rogers, KY

#10 Jun 9, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
tony stewart forum...race chat, pocono thread
Lady of the pacific

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 9, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
RUN Patti: RUN!! <like Forrest Gump! LOL>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Newman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 6.0-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Northern Chile Apr 3 mike tirico 2
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
News Reaction of Stewart-Haas Racing on NASCAR ruling (Sep '13) Sep '13 Manic 2 41
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
More from around the web