Same frustations for Newman after Tal...

Same frustations for Newman after Talladega

There are 2 comments on the story from Nov 6, 2009, titled Same frustations for Newman after Talladega. In it, reports that:

Ryan Newman is still sore and frustrated from Talladega. Newman said Friday that he's met with NASCAR officials since his spectacular crash with five laps remaining last weekend, and the biggest issue is to keep the cars on the ground.

Join the discussion below, or

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Nov 6, 2009
rousch invented the roof flaps that have done so well, listen to him for once he's been an engineer longer than ryan and has more applied experience.

Since: Nov 09

Webb City, MO

#2 Nov 6, 2009
I can understand Newman's frustration. If I had what I thought was the answer to some problem that went unsolved... yeah I'd be like that too, probably wishing I could get credit for solving it LOL

But then again, maybe I'd shut up until they came to me like they normally do - eventually ask the drivers about it to get some filler for their TV spots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Newman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 6.0-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Northern Chile (Apr '15) Apr '15 mike tirico 2
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
News Reaction of Stewart-Haas Racing on NASCAR ruling (Sep '13) Sep '13 Manic 2 41
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
More from around the web