Newman on Sprint pole

Newman on Sprint pole

There are 1 comment on the www2.tbo.com story from Oct 23, 2009, titled Newman on Sprint pole. In it, www2.tbo.com reports that:

Jimmie Johnson finally wasn't flawless at Martinsville. The points leader and winner in five of the past six NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races on the smallest, tightest oval in the series qualified 15th Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www2.tbo.com.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#2 Oct 24, 2009
I like Ryan. He never complains and just gets out there and does whats he's supposed to do. I wish him luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Newman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 6.0-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Northern Chile Apr '15 mike tirico 2
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
News Reaction of Stewart-Haas Racing on NASCAR ruling (Sep '13) Sep '13 Manic 2 41
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
More from around the web