Westen Carolina defeats UNC Asheville

There are 2 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Westen Carolina defeats UNC Asheville. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Western Carolina's baseball team still has some things to work on, particularly pitching and defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Since: Jul 07

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2008
I hope someone figures out what's wrong with the defense and pitching... and soon. We have to score 12-15 runs each game IN ORDER TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AT WINNING! I'll guarantee you that Elon's pitching and Coll of Charleston's pitching and Citadel's pitching is NOT going to allow us to score 12-15 runs. So, can we go ahead and put 9 more conference losses in the books? Are we going to sweep everyone else in the conference? Probably not. Then we will finish in the bottom half of the conference standings.

I was so encouraged that our Pitching was going to be great before the season started. Go figure. It's our biggest weakness right now (along with much non-support from the field). I am not encouraged that this season is going to end well.
WCU

Clemmons, NC

#2 Mar 27, 2008
Go Cats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Mathews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chargers hang on for 29-24 win over Broncos (Oct '11) Oct '11 Tebow 2
News Hawaii needs to match Fresno's physical play - ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 malice 3
News Hawaii needs to match Fresno's physical play - ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 kimo 6
News UCLA safety Lockett crosses paths with Fresno S... (Sep '08) Oct '08 No distractions 7
News Bulldogs Down Rutgers, 24-7 (Sep '08) Sep '08 annonymous 3
More from around the web