Texas Motor Speedway Has Come a Long Way

Full story: The Associated Press

There was a 13-car wreck in the first turn on the first lap of the first race. And the transition onto the frontstretch was tight and treacherous.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

GO JIMMIE! TAKE TEXAS BY THE "HORNS" !.......peace
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

RebelChild48 wrote:
GO JIMMIE! TAKE TEXAS BY THE "HORNS" !.......peace
Im having the perfect meal right now that my mom and dad used to have when they were just moderately hungry..good glass of red wine,cracker barrel extra sharp cheddar cheese and a warm sourdough roll....yummy simple and so delicious,been forever since i had a nice gladd of vino.....:)cheers to you and your Jimmy this weekend!!!
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Im having the perfect meal right now that my mom and dad used to have when they were just moderately hungry..good glass of red wine,cracker barrel extra sharp cheddar cheese and a warm sourdough roll....yummy simple and so delicious,been forever since i had a nice gladd of vino.....:)cheers to you and your Jimmy this weekend!!!
Just want a clean race and My Jimmie and all the drivers to stay safe! Thats what it is all about ! sounds good!Not a wine drinker! but all my family was ! I just thought it was an "Italian" thing!...lol....Enjoy!....peac e
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>Just want a clean race and My Jimmie and all the drivers to stay safe! Thats what it is all about ! sounds good!Not a wine drinker! but all my family was ! I just thought it was an "Italian" thing!...lol....Enjoy!....peac e
Oh no!!California wines are the best by far!!I was brought up with wine,just on holidays of course,but i was allowed a small(very small) glass on holiday's..My grandfather insisted..lol
Nannie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

Go Kasey. And please don't wreck this time. I hope he gets a good finish. I know he can't win the championship but maybe he can move up in points.
Snow

Plainfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

Nannie wrote:
Go Kasey. And please don't wreck this time. I hope he gets a good finish. I know he can't win the championship but maybe he can move up in points.
This is kasey's track ..I think he will do good he will try to make up for last week.......
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>This is kasey's track ..I think he will do good he will try to make up for last week.......
It will be a Great Race! and then he is here!Yippy! Cant wait to see him!......peace
Snow

Plainfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>It will be a Great Race! and then he is here!Yippy! Cant wait to see him!......peace
Now now simmer down girl your going to have the big one...Your blood pressure is going out of control....Big Chevy (hubby)has got to take over and soothe you down...(laughing)
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Now now simmer down girl your going to have the big one...Your blood pressure is going out of control....Big Chevy (hubby)has got to take over and soothe you down...(laughing)
Been There !Done That! Nope!Didnt Work!...LOL..just going to be a week I will never forget!Mick and Jimmie!WhooooooooooooooWhooooo oooooooo! No Meds can take my B/P down!lol......peace
Combustible

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>Been There !Done That! Nope!Didnt Work!...LOL..just going to be a week I will never forget!Mick and Jimmie!WhooooooooooooooWhooooo oooooooo! No Meds can take my B/P down!lol......peace
My son works at a Home Depot, not far from TMS. He told me that Jimmie Johnson' crew came to their store wearing their Lowe' gear. They were warmly greeted and signed autographs for those who asked. Pretty cool experience for my son...he really enjoyed it and shows great sportsmanship from all parties.
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

Combustible wrote:
<quoted text>
My son works at a Home Depot, not far from TMS. He told me that Jimmie Johnson' crew came to their store wearing their Lowe' gear. They were warmly greeted and signed autographs for those who asked. Pretty cool experience for my son...he really enjoyed it and shows great sportsmanship from all parties.
Now that's a great story!!very cool indeed!!!:) Thanks for sharing that!...Hope your having a good afternoon!
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

Combustible wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!Thats "MY JIMMIE"! He is so Polite and Humble!and I Really Hope He Will Take The "CUP"!and HE HAS "HONEST"EYES!( Smiling).......peace
win jimmy 48

Delton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep!Thats "MY JIMMIE"! He is so Polite and Humble!and I Really Hope He Will Take The "CUP"!and HE HAS "HONEST"EYES!( Snmiling).......peace
My son worked at Lowes for many years and met Jimmy and Jeff at a Lowes meeting. He said they both were great guys. He was immensly impressed how they were just one of the guys.He played a few games of pool with them. The next year they were both there again and they even remember his name. You gotta like them. Jimmie will PREVAIL this year!!!!!!!!!! I'll be at Homestead to see him take that checkered flag!!!!!!!! Go Jimmie!!!! We love ya.
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

win jimmy 48 wrote:
<quoted text> My son worked at Lowes for many years and met Jimmy and Jeff at a Lowes meeting. He said they both were great guys. He was immensly impressed how they were just one of the guys.He played a few games of pool with them. The next year they were both there again and they even remember his name. You gotta like them. Jimmie will PREVAIL this year!!!!!!!!!! I'll be at Homestead to see him take that checkered flag!!!!!!!! Go Jimmie!!!! We love ya.
"Left On",Yep they are the best of "Nascar"!Two really down to earth guys!I sure am "pulling" for My "Jimmie"!,just cant wait until next weeks race! We will be there!Whoooo-Yeahhhhhh!.....pe ace
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

win jimmy 48 wrote:
<quoted text> My son worked at Lowes for many years and met Jimmy and Jeff at a Lowes meeting. He said they both were great guys. He was immensly impressed how they were just one of the guys.He played a few games of pool with them. The next year they were both there again and they even remember his name. You gotta like them. Jimmie will PREVAIL this year!!!!!!!!!! I'll be at Homestead to see him take that checkered flag!!!!!!!! Go Jimmie!!!! We love ya.
Another great story,thanks for sharing!!:)
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Another great story,thanks for sharing!!:)
Mindy My Friend and Neighbor came over and decided to play with my computer!She is "Cool",Crooked but Cool!.....gotta love her!She is a "Crack" UP!She had a date tonight and decided to bring him to my house!...and out went the lights!LOL...LOL....Way to funny! She will be at "Nascar"!Are we ever in "Trouble"!......peac e
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>Mindy My Friend and Neighbor came over and decided to play with my computer!She is "Cool",Crooked but Cool!.....gotta love her!She is a "Crack" UP!She had a date tonight and decided to bring him to my house!...and out went the lights!LOL...LOL....Way to funny! She will be at "Nascar"!Are we ever in "Trouble"!......peac e
YOU BOTH BE BAD GIRLS TONIGHT,LOL,LOL....HEHE..I HAVE THE FEELING I DON'T WANT TO KNOW....WRETCHED GALS I BET,,,HEHEHEHEHEEH
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU BOTH BE BAD GIRLS TONIGHT,LOL,LOL....HEHE..I HAVE THE FEELING I DON'T WANT TO KNOW....WRETCHED GALS I BET,,,HEHEHEHEHEEH
Yep! But Always A Lady!.....peace
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! But Always A Lady!.....peace
I knew that!!!:)
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I knew that!!!:)
9:45 P.M.....just wanted see how long this would take to get posted! Just an Experiment.....peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rusty Wallace Discussions

Search the Rusty Wallace Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nascar Notes: Rusty Wallace holds court (Feb '13) Feb '13 frank 1
NASCAR: Rusty Wallace coming back to Nationwide... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Hilton Head 6
NASCAR Hall of Fame welcomes 5 stock car racing... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ford Man 3
rare item im trying to price (Nov '12) Nov '12 twodog4 1
Rusty Wallace shuts down his NASCAR Nationwide ... (Jan '12) Jun '12 acrim 10
Wallace thinks it's time to shorten NASCAR season (May '12) May '12 acrim 3
Disappointing endorsement of LOANMAX (Nov '09) Dec '11 Tim 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••