NASCAR pursues diversity

NASCAR pursues diversity

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 23, 2007, titled NASCAR pursues diversity. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Even NASCAR's most decent efforts can be obscured in the blinding blizzard of sponsorship, marketing, advertising, corporations coming, corporations going, corporations suing for the rights to pressure you -- ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

rich

AOL

#1 Mar 23, 2007
ed does an excellent job of keeping us informed i enjoy reading his stuff nascar says its drivers are indepent contractors so no benifits come with nascar no medical no pension etc. yet they tell all the drivers & owners what they can put on the cars when they will have a caution when there is debris sounds like la cosa nascar or is it a dictatorship

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusty Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nascar Notes: Rusty Wallace holds court (Feb '13) Feb '13 frank 1
News NASCAR: Rusty Wallace coming back to Nationwide... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Hilton Head 6
News NASCAR Hall of Fame welcomes 5 stock car racing... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ford Man 3
rare item im trying to price (Nov '12) Nov '12 twodog4 1
News Rusty Wallace shuts down his NASCAR Nationwide ... (Jan '12) Jun '12 acrim 10
News Wallace thinks it's time to shorten NASCAR season (May '12) May '12 acrim 3
Disappointing endorsement of LOANMAX (Nov '09) Dec '11 Tim 3
More from around the web