Auto Racing | Rusty Wallace says Penske team fired Ryan Newman

There are 8 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from Jul 26, 2008, titled Auto Racing | Rusty Wallace says Penske team fired Ryan Newman. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

Ryan Newman's long goodbye to Penske Racing isn't going quite as smoothly as planned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

Since: Apr 07

Hayward, CA

#1 Jul 26, 2008
Personalities... Plural? Now we know Lisa's last name!

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#2 Jul 26, 2008
SpdBmp wrote:
Personalities... Plural? Now we know Lisa's last name!
Just had to get in that cheap shot huh?

Since: Apr 07

Hayward, CA

#3 Jul 26, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just had to get in that cheap shot huh?
Not a cheap shot - out there in the open for EVERYBODY to see! If you had been nice from the get go instead of berating people, and calling them nasty things, some of us here on TOPIX would have some respect for you. But since you chose a different route, you are fair game! And anybody who sticks up for your current (fake) personality is subject to the same. Neither your opinion or those that belong to the peanut gallery matter to me - I have stuck by my opinions from the beginning - it's the ones who changed their opinions about you I have an issue with - YOU TOO for that matter! You should watch your back though - they will stab you in the back the first chance they get - they've been doing it for over a year before ya decided to play "nice". And for the record - everything I have said about Louis - IS TRUE!!!! So if I were you, I wouldn't go on any skype cams naked thinkin' your cross country lover is the only one who is watchin'! Enjoy the race!

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#4 Jul 26, 2008
I am not fake. I have changed.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#5 Jul 26, 2008
you can skype naked ... i better look into that lol i'm on my own side he just reading along and saw the news. I have a bandaid over my cam , i'll use a pic of it for my profile , i agree with whoopi , they look at us!:)
Gary Holmes

London, Canada

#6 Jul 26, 2008
Poor old Rusty,,Not much of a driver, not much of a commentater, but real good at kissing ass and whinning,,,GOOD LUCK Newman

Since: May 08

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2008
Gary Holmes wrote:
Poor old Rusty,,Not much of a driver, not much of a commentater, but real good at kissing ass and whinning,,,GOOD LUCK Newman
get a clue 55 wins and a championship, do some research next time so you don't make a fool of yourself.

“THE CHOICE IS YOURS ”

Since: Jul 08

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT

#8 Jul 26, 2008
SpdBmp wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a cheap shot - out there in the open for EVERYBODY to see! If you had been nice from the get go instead of berating people, and calling them nasty things, some of us here on TOPIX would have some respect for you. But since you chose a different route, you are fair game! And anybody who sticks up for your current (fake) personality is subject to the same. Neither your opinion or those that belong to the peanut gallery matter to me - I have stuck by my opinions from the beginning - it's the ones who changed their opinions about you I have an issue with - YOU TOO for that matter! You should watch your back though - they will stab you in the back the first chance they get - they've been doing it for over a year before ya decided to play "nice". And for the record - everything I have said about Louis - IS TRUE!!!! So if I were you, I wouldn't go on any skype cams naked thinkin' your cross country lover is the only one who is watchin'! Enjoy the race!
Every thing you say about Louis is slander.And until you know any thing about skype,You should'nt run your mouth.
But idiots will be idiots.And thats what your are.You have proven this on many occasions in front of so many.Now can you prove anything you say about me.
I did'nt think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusty Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nascar Notes: Rusty Wallace holds court (Feb '13) Feb '13 frank 1
News NASCAR: Rusty Wallace coming back to Nationwide... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Hilton Head 6
News NASCAR Hall of Fame welcomes 5 stock car racing... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ford Man 3
rare item im trying to price (Nov '12) Nov '12 twodog4 1
News Rusty Wallace shuts down his NASCAR Nationwide ... (Jan '12) Jun '12 acrim 10
News Wallace thinks it's time to shorten NASCAR season (May '12) May '12 acrim 3
Disappointing endorsement of LOANMAX (Nov '09) Dec '11 Tim 3
More from around the web