NASCAR driver attacked by rival's cre...

NASCAR driver attacked by rival's crew member

There are 8 comments on the WAMX-FM Huntington story from Aug 22, 2011, titled NASCAR driver attacked by rival's crew member. In it, WAMX-FM Huntington reports that:

Steve Wallace has racing in his blood. He's the son of legendary NASCAR driver Rusty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAMX-FM Huntington.

Say What

Nashport, OH

#1 Aug 22, 2011
Very funny. that dyed bleached blonde hair needed pulling & slapped up side of face. this was Carpentier last race, he was retiring after this race. Steve does not know how to drive with repect.. he tried to make it 3 wide in curve on a road race track. he is stupid stupid stupid. not a good driver. he will never make it in Sprint. if Daddy ever decides to let him go over. He said, only girls pull hair, well, only he drives & act like a silly girl.!!!!!!!!!
oliviaspringer

Kahului, HI

#2 Aug 22, 2011
That jerk crew chief shoud be suspended for life he has no business laying a hand on a driver unless it's his own. If I were wallace I would file assult charges and I am not a Wallace fan. this is total BS.
bobsnova

Sapulpa, OK

#3 Aug 22, 2011
All right lets slap some ass's around and Get some attention about how to drive the car;HAVE AT IT BOYS!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 22, 2011
When one pulls anothers hair over one of those racin deals that happens during a race is pretty strange.Only in Quebec I guess.
Mary

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Aug 23, 2011
About freaking time someone get to that yahoo Steven Wallace! That guy has been nothing but trouble since day 1... Poor Rusty doesn't even realize it.

The only thing that would have made that better is if Jason Leffler would have gotten involved!...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Its not steve's fault. He has Tourettes and every once in a while spazes out while driving.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#8 Aug 23, 2011
Mary wrote:
About freaking time someone get to that yahoo Steven Wallace! That guy has been nothing but trouble since day 1... Poor Rusty doesn't even realize it.
The only thing that would have made that better is if Jason Leffler would have gotten involved!...
Ole Rusty was the same way when he first started. Meanwhile the driver of his old ride Brad Keslowski appears to be the upset to make the chase. What would really be cool is if he sneaks in on a wild card and wins it all. Personally...As long as Jimmie Johnson doesn't win, I'll be happy even if it is Jeff Gordon.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Aug 24, 2011
Brad K wont win the chase. He is peaking to early. While he'll get in as a wild card and earn some bonus $, hes not the top 5 every week driver that #48 is in the chase. Not a jimmie fan, just saying the only guy that can beat JJ in a 10 race season is JJ.
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole Rusty was the same way when he first started. Meanwhile the driver of his old ride Brad Keslowski appears to be the upset to make the chase. What would really be cool is if he sneaks in on a wild card and wins it all. Personally...As long as Jimmie Johnson doesn't win, I'll be happy even if it is Jeff Gordon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusty Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racer's all revved up for new job (Jan '06) Jan '17 AutoPharts 2
News Nascar Notes: Rusty Wallace holds court (Feb '13) Feb '13 frank 1
News NASCAR: Rusty Wallace coming back to Nationwide... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Hilton Head 6
News NASCAR Hall of Fame welcomes 5 stock car racing... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ford Man 3
rare item im trying to price (Nov '12) Nov '12 twodog4 1
News Rusty Wallace shuts down his NASCAR Nationwide ... (Jan '12) Jun '12 acrim 10
News Wallace thinks it's time to shorten NASCAR season (May '12) May '12 acrim 3
More from around the web