Andy Cagle: Busch Applies Double Standard to Race Tactics

Aug 31, 2008 Full story: The Pilot 6

Warning: If you are a Kyle Busch fan, you should stop reading now because this is going to tick you off.

Full Story
Tripperdog

Gibsonville, NC

#1 Aug 31, 2008
Thank you, Thank you very much !!!!!! That's why we call him Baby Bush. He acts just like a baby. If he going to race he needs to realize that he is not the only one that can win. He did have 30 laps to pass Carl and he could not do that. Carl didn't put him in the wall he just tapped Baby and passed him. My complaint is with Nascar for putting Carl on suspension. Do they want a bunch of wimps driving or do they want men.I don't think Baby wants to tangle with a real man who will stand up for for what he thinks is right. Thanks again for stating the honest truth.

“"The Chase" SUX!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Lafayette

#2 Aug 31, 2008
This story tells it exactly as it should be told. The only thing I would add is the fact that after Edwards nudged him, Busch had no chance to get even until the race was over because Edwards ran away and left him. Kyle, what would you do if you were that much faster than the guy in front of you?

Since: Mar 08

Sterling, IL

#3 Aug 31, 2008
Nice article, lol. Kyle fans wont like this one.
ANYONEBUTHENDRIC KS

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2008
Sorry, but I consider drivers like Gordon, Johnson and Kenseth as wimpy drivers. Kyle might be a lot of things but gutless on the track is not one of them. Double standards? You bet, but if you've followed NASCAR for any amount of time you know that Kyles not the first nor will he be the last one to whine when he gets a pay back. Did I agree with what he did at Bristol? No, but for all you "fans"? that think Bristol is boring unless there's a demo. derby, you should have been cheering for him and Carl for giving you some action.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#5 Aug 31, 2008
Busch is being a jerk I applaud Carl.Kyle thinks he is the best thing out there he isn't he is just having good luck but, it is about to change look out for Carl and JJ
Jr Fan

Plano, TX

#6 Sep 1, 2008
Great article. Every week I watc the races just hoping someone will put the shrub in the wall! He is just a jerk. Don't really like Edwards much but in this instance, WTG Carl.

By the way, dock the baby bush some points for what he did after the race. Got to go and get the hedgeclippers, there is a shrub that needs to be cut down to size!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusty Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nascar Notes: Rusty Wallace holds court (Feb '13) Feb '13 frank 1
NASCAR: Rusty Wallace coming back to Nationwide... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Hilton Head 6
NASCAR Hall of Fame welcomes 5 stock car racing... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ford Man 3
rare item im trying to price (Nov '12) Nov '12 twodog4 1
Rusty Wallace shuts down his NASCAR Nationwide ... (Jan '12) Jun '12 acrim 10
Wallace thinks it's time to shorten NASCAR season (May '12) May '12 acrim 3
Disappointing endorsement of LOANMAX (Nov '09) Dec '11 Tim 3
More from around the web