Penske, Roush, Wallace, Yates to be i...

Penske, Roush, Wallace, Yates to be inducted into NMPA Hall of Fame

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Penske, Roush, Wallace, Yates to be inducted into NMPA Hall of Fame. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

NASCAR team owners Jack Roush, Roger Penske, Rusty Wallace and Robert Yates will be inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame during a ceremony Saturday night in Concord, N.C. The NMPA Hall of Fame inducted its first members in 1965 and has since grown to include 86 honorees, including this year's group of four.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

miranda rumley

Clovis, CA

#1 Jan 16, 2010
I have not been able to find any listing with the actual time of the Hall of Fame. Quite upset, wanted to see Rusty get inducted, guess not now.
Don

Austin, TX

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Rusty will be inducted. Why not now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusty Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nascar Notes: Rusty Wallace holds court (Feb '13) Feb '13 frank 1
News NASCAR: Rusty Wallace coming back to Nationwide... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Hilton Head 6
News NASCAR Hall of Fame welcomes 5 stock car racing... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ford Man 3
rare item im trying to price (Nov '12) Nov '12 twodog4 1
News Rusty Wallace shuts down his NASCAR Nationwide ... (Jan '12) Jun '12 acrim 10
News Wallace thinks it's time to shorten NASCAR season (May '12) May '12 acrim 3
Disappointing endorsement of LOANMAX (Nov '09) Dec '11 Tim 3
More from around the web