Report: Rusty Wallace considering racing

Report: Rusty Wallace considering racing

There are 9 comments on the Star-telegram.com story from Oct 1, 2008, titled Report: Rusty Wallace considering racing. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Rusty Wallace reportedly is considering ending his three-year retirement to drive again - possibly for former rival Dale Earnhardt's race team.Wallace's younger brother, Kenny, wrote in his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

Maine girl

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 1, 2008
I'm sick and tired of hearing him every weekend put him in a car and we wont have to hear his mouth anymore.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Oct 1, 2008
Maine girl wrote:
I'm sick and tired of hearing him every weekend put him in a car and we wont have to hear his mouth anymore.
Here is a yes vote, possibly!

“Belong to No One”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2008
Maine girl wrote:
Couldn't have stated it better myself. Make it three votes!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Oct 1, 2008
Evil Junior Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have stated it better myself. Make it three votes!
How's it going "Mindy's boy", lol? I hope you know I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I was on a roll with the basketball team inference and could not recall your moniker, sorry! I bet I won't forget again!
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#6 Oct 1, 2008
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going "Mindy's boy", lol? I hope you know I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I was on a roll with the basketball team inference and could not recall your moniker, sorry! I bet I won't forget again!
Breeze, what in the world is that a picture of in your avitar. For the life of me I can't figure it out.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

#7 Oct 1, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Breeze, what in the world is that a picture of in your avitar. For the life of me I can't figure it out.
There is an M109 tank with its' cannon inserted into what is supposedly a silencer!

“Belong to No One”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Oct 1, 2008
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going "Mindy's boy", lol? I hope you know I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I was on a roll with the basketball team inference and could not recall your moniker, sorry! I bet I won't forget again!
No worries, I got a BIG laugh out of it! Still makes me chuckle ;-)
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#9 Oct 1, 2008
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>There is an M109 tank with its' cannon inserted into what is supposedly a silencer!
Okay. I will admit that's a new one for me but it sounds logical.

Since: Sep 08

East Stroudsburg, PA

#10 Oct 1, 2008
Crusty rusty wants to race again! Can he keep up with the young ones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusty Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona 500: What we learned during the Great A... Feb '18 RacePhartse 4
News Racer's all revved up for new job (Jan '06) Jan '17 AutoPharts 2
News Nascar Notes: Rusty Wallace holds court (Feb '13) Feb '13 frank 1
News NASCAR: Rusty Wallace coming back to Nationwide... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Hilton Head 6
News NASCAR Hall of Fame welcomes 5 stock car racing... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ford Man 3
rare item im trying to price (Nov '12) Nov '12 twodog4 1
News Rusty Wallace shuts down his NASCAR Nationwide ... (Jan '12) Jun '12 acrim 10