Daytona 500 gamer

Feb 14, 2010 Full story: SI.com

Jamie McMurray's heart sank when he saw Dale Earnhardt Jr. lurking in his rearview mirror.

Read more
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 14, 2010
Love to see a first time winner of the 500. Jamie drove a great race. All the guys seemed to be up on the wheel today and the finish was worth the wait for fixing the track. Jr. showed the most agressive driving I've seen in him in years and was happy to see him not satisfied with being first loser. Would have been nice if he had acknowledged that it was an Earnhardt company car that won the 500, but guess he's not ready to give Teresa any props for success when he hasn't achieved too much since they split either.
nascar fan an jr fan88

New Tazewell, TN

#2 Feb 14, 2010
why should he give teresa any props she dont own the company anymore i think jr new this was coming an thats why he got out but thats just me but you are right it was a awesome race my 8 year old was even off the rocker like his old man go jr an go nascar 10 is the year for jr jr nation 1-million strong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roush Fenway Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roush Fenway Racing Celebrates the Ford Mustang... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Dugan 1
News Roush Fenway Racing lays off employees as it do... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck Foston 2
News 'Best-case' for Edwards, Kenseth thanks to rain (Oct '11) Oct '11 FordMan 1
roush fenway package (Aug '11) Aug '11 miracles2011 1
rousch fenway racing package (Jul '11) Jul '11 miracles2011 1
News Sprint names top 10 drivers leading fan vote fo... (May '09) May '10 esadlern1fan 6
News Earnhardt's winless streak at 59 (Feb '10) Mar '10 UCme 3
More from around the web