Crew member fired after suicide attem...

Crew member fired after suicide attempt sues Roush Fenway Racing

There are 1 comment on the WGNO story from Jun 11, 2009, titled Crew member fired after suicide attempt sues Roush Fenway Racing. In it, WGNO reports that:

Carl Edwards' former car chief sued Roush Fenway Racing, accusing the organization of firing him shortly after his suicide attempt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGNO.

Butch Stewart

Gastonia, NC

#1 Jun 11, 2009
Bill is a moron when it comes to nascar racing, he carries the torch for Hendrick. I like Hendrick and love nascar but someone please give that job to someone with a personality that knows racing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roush Fenway Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roush Fenway Racing Celebrates the Ford Mustang... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Dugan 1
News Roush Fenway Racing lays off employees as it do... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck Foston 2
News 'Best-case' for Edwards, Kenseth thanks to rain (Oct '11) Oct '11 FordMan 1
roush fenway package (Aug '11) Aug '11 miracles2011 1
rousch fenway racing package (Jul '11) Jul '11 miracles2011 1
News Sprint names top 10 drivers leading fan vote fo... (May '09) May '10 esadlern1fan 6
News Earnhardt's winless streak at 59 (Feb '10) Mar '10 UCme 3
More from around the web