Fellows to replace Smith in No. 01 DEI entry this weekend; Smith in 81

Aug 4, 2008 | Posted by: lilbit88 | Full story: www.scenedaily.com

Ron Fellows said after winning the NAPA Auto Parts 200 Nationwide Series race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve that he will drive Dale Earnhardt Inc.'s No.

Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 7, 2008
 
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there snow we went to the state fair yesterday hotter then heck! My boyfriend broke his ankle and they wanted $45.00 to rent a hoveround but some lady let us use hers!
Turned out to be a nice day, is your foot still hurting you? Just wanted to say hi!
Hello
glad you got to go to the fair. I want to go Saturday if its cool enough. My foot is much better but I still wear my sexy shoes..lol
I have a happy face painted on these shoes and
the #88. Got lots of laughs at the track. How in the world did your boyfriend break his ankle?
OOps I bet that hurts to walk. You have a good day and stay cool. Whats up with all them skittles. Someone needs to get a life....oh yea...
Junior Nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 7, 2008
 
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes DEI does some strange things. I guess Truex got a good wad of money to stay. I wanted him to go race with RCR
but I never get my way..lol
I think the big thing with RCR is they would have to start outside the top 35 and race their way in for at least the 1st 5 races. RCR doesn't having any past champions to swap points around with. I'm sure that kind of scares drivers like Truex away especially since RCR hasn't been real hot with qualifying this year.

I know Rocket Man may have to do that with Steward but at least they have a chance of keeping the 66 up there this year. And besides it's Rocket Man and he can out qualify just about anyone on any track.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 7, 2008
 
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the big thing with RCR is they would have to start outside the top 35 and race their way in for at least the 1st 5 races. RCR doesn't having any past champions to swap points around with. I'm sure that kind of scares drivers like Truex away especially since RCR hasn't been real hot with qualifying this year.
I know Rocket Man may have to do that with Steward but at least they have a chance of keeping the 66 up there this year. And besides it's Rocket Man and he can out qualify just about anyone on any track.
I believe your right about RCR going to need a qualifier for that 4th
car.That would scare anybody. I feel sad for those guys every week that need to qualify on time
to make the race. Who is going to win at Watkins Glen? Any ideas.....
Junior Nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 7, 2008
 
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I believe your right about RCR going to need a qualifier for that 4th
car.That would scare anybody. I feel sad for those guys every week that need to qualify on time
to make the race. Who is going to win at Watkins Glen? Any ideas.....
Oh course I'm going to say Jr... but we all know he's not much into road course races. I believe his best finish there was 3rd back in '03. Last year he was up there towards the front and another one of his blasted engines gave away.

So, I think I'm going to go with Jeffy boy. He had it last year until he had his little boo boo.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 7, 2008
 
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh course I'm going to say Jr... but we all know he's not much into road course races. I believe his best finish there was 3rd back in '03. Last year he was up there towards the front and another one of his blasted engines gave away.
So, I think I'm going to go with Jeffy boy. He had it last year until he had his little boo boo.
I think it will be Jeffie or Tony. Since Tony had a good run last week he may be on a roll. It works that way sometimes. Maybe Jr being in the nationwide race he will be fired up and ready to roll Sunday. I will be rooting for him all the way. You know I broke my toe and banged up my foot real bad. I had to go get these special made shoes before the Indy races. I had happy faces painted on them and #88. I get lots of laughs and now we call them my SEXY SHOES.
I am going to the State Fair Saturday and guess what I will be wearing these god forsaken shoes.
Have a good day/////////
JLC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 7, 2008
 
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I think it will be Jeffie or Tony. Since Tony had a good run last week he may be on a roll. It works that way sometimes. Maybe Jr being in the nationwide race he will be fired up and ready to roll Sunday. I will be rooting for him all the way. You know I broke my toe and banged up my foot real bad. I had to go get these special made shoes before the Indy races. I had happy faces painted on them and #88. I get lots of laughs and now we call them my SEXY SHOES.
I am going to the State Fair Saturday and guess what I will be wearing these god forsaken shoes.
Have a good day/////////
Sorry about your toe but that is way too funny about your sexy shoes.

Since: Mar 08

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 7, 2008
 

Judged:

1

snow wrote:
<quoted text>Hello
glad you got to go to the fair. I want to go Saturday if its cool enough. My foot is much better but I still wear my sexy shoes..lol
I have a happy face painted on these shoes and
the #88. Got lots of laughs at the track. How in the world did your boyfriend break his ankle?
OOps I bet that hurts to walk. You have a good day and stay cool. Whats up with all them skittles. Someone needs to get a life....oh yea...
I can't see skittles anymore if you have mozilla you can block them then if you get them you don't see them. I think a troll does it and everyone thinks everyone else does and gets to fighting which makes it really happy. If you have mozilla let me know and I'll tell you how to get rid of them. It's great not seeing them!

Jeremy was drunk and fell on the stairs he had a job out here at rollcoater starting at $16.00 but broke his ankle so he's going to be driving to Shelby and State when it heals to his reg. job. They might let him start at rollcoater after he's healed a big mess.
PWM

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 8, 2008
 
Lets see - Regan Smith is leading the Rookie of the Year contest - Watkins Glen is near his home town - he's consistantly finishing races he started - he's getting hand me down equipment

How can you explain what DEI is doing??
CND BILL FAN

Cambridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 9, 2008
 
PWM wrote:
Lets see - Regan Smith is leading the Rookie of the Year contest - Watkins Glen is near his home town - he's consistantly finishing races he started - he's getting hand me down equipment
How can you explain what DEI is doing??
Trying to win a race! Ron Fellows spent a great deal of time with Sr. and Jr. at the Rolex race the year Sr. was killed. Fellows knows road courses better than most, and has had much sucess at the Glen. R.S. has been a flop this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••