Out of gas: Allgaier edges Edwards to win N'wide

Next Story
Jun 4, 2011 Full story: CNN

Justin Allgaier caught and passed Carl Edwards on the final lap as both cars ran out of fuel Saturday night and won the Nationwide STP 300 at his home track, the Chicagoland Speedway.

Full Story
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

#1 Jun 5, 2011
Congrats to Allgaier! I was happy to see Edwards car to the no fuel wiggle and Allgaier get by him before he did the same. With Bayne coming strong at third I knew it was going to be a win for a series driver which is nice to see. Congrats to Bayne also for his third place finish after starting thirtieth and being away from the track for six weeks. He said he felt good at the end of the race so I hope he continues in good health.
saywhat

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 5, 2011
wonderful to see a nw series regular to win. Edwards was sooo mad. he thinks he should win it all. he needs to stay home & be a real husband & father.. I really feel sorry for his wife. she--is just enjoying all the money. ha ha 0 he is not a real man nor father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roger Penske Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
Kyle Busch and Sam Hornish Jr to Share Joe Gibb... (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 10
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race at Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jusy_Sayn 6
AJ Allmendinger wins NASCAR Nationwide race (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jusy_Sayn 4
Kyle Busch keeps Joe Gibbs' Fontana streak alive (Mar '13) Mar '13 ChersForKyle 11
Sam Hornish Jr. leads NASCAR Nationwide Series ... (Feb '13) Mar '13 hello 3
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:55 pm PST

ESPN12:55PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:57 PM
Andre Johnson Needs 4 More Catches to Reach 1,000 for Career
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice