Nascar Did What to Brad Keselowski?

Oct 8, 2009 Full story: www.allleftturns.com

I always joke with friends about the "NASCAR Mafia." Conspiracy theorists do more than joke, but I never really took them too seriously.

Full Story
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2009
typical NA$CRAP mafia and also typical of the suck-up "media" that helped the NA$CRAP inbreds ruin the "sport". Its boring, plain and simple.
Scherry

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 8, 2009
You're the perfect example of a brain on drugs. Go back to elementary dude.
Momas

Gibsonville, NC

#3 Oct 8, 2009
The powers that be in Nascar can and will do what they want. They always have and always will. It's not right or fair but that's the way it is.Check your record book guys.
Bored

Seattle, WA

#4 Oct 8, 2009
I hate to say it but I think he can handle the other drivers. Denny Hamlin whines. Sour grapes!
Well

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2009
Could this be the reason jr's team missed a lug nut.You cant run up front with the chasers find a way to get to the back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roger Penske Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
Kyle Busch and Sam Hornish Jr to Share Joe Gibb... (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 10
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race at Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jusy_Sayn 6
AJ Allmendinger wins NASCAR Nationwide race (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jusy_Sayn 4
Kyle Busch keeps Joe Gibbs' Fontana streak alive (Mar '13) Mar '13 ChersForKyle 11
Sam Hornish Jr. leads NASCAR Nationwide Series ... (Feb '13) Mar '13 hello 3
More from around the web