Let it Out

Let it Out

There are 54 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 12, 2007, titled Let it Out. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; send an e-mail to [email protected], or fill out and submit this form .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

United States

#44 Aug 12, 2007
Zed wrote:
<quoted text>Who's counting? Still messed up your typing:)
Haha! Got that right!
Whoa

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Aug 12, 2007
Whoa! That beer gave me a headache.

Rus

“ D'oh ”

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#46 Aug 12, 2007
Yep wrote:
"If bicyclists want to share the road with cars, they should learn which side of the road to ride on (Hint: it's the right side)."
And they should also abide by the rules of the road, like stopping at red lights and stop signs.
Yeah, and certain motorists will still continue to disrespect the ones that DO obey all the traffic laws.
LettingItOut

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Aug 12, 2007
Does being black make one handicapped? I'm thinking it must, based on the number of black people who park in Handicapped parking spots. Some have handicapped tags, but most do not, and many are young and appear to be perfectly healthy. Yes, I know you can't tell by looking whether someone has heart disease or something, but I see it so often I have to believe a lot of blacks are abusing the system.
Huh

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Aug 12, 2007
Zed wrote:
<quoted text>Somewhere not so long ago, The State determined that the reason our little poppets weren't performing as well as other nation's students was because they didn't spend enough time in school. In response, The State mandated a minimum of 186 full days in school. I have always surmised that 1.) If they were in school, they couldn't help but learn something and 2.) If The State Legislature a law, it must be well reasoned, inciteful, and good for the citizens. Never seen them fail!
Our township requires only 180 days, and the last student day this year will be May 21. The township didn't lengthen the school year; it shifted the days up to two or three weeks before Labor Day. So, now the year ends a couple of weeks earlier than it did just a few years ago.
YEA RIGHT

Pitsburg, OH

#50 Aug 12, 2007
LettingItOut wrote:
Does being black make one handicapped? I'm thinking it must, based on the number of black people who park in Handicapped parking spots. Some have handicapped tags, but most do not, and many are young and appear to be perfectly healthy. Yes, I know you can't tell by looking whether someone has heart disease or something, but I see it so often I have to believe a lot of blacks are abusing the system.
LIKE HEALTHY WHITE PEOPLE DON'T PARK IN HANDI-CAP SPACES. PLEASE GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF AND TRY NOT TO BURN ANY CROSSES TONIGHT OK JETHRO

Zed

“Yaa' eh teeh”

Since: May 07

Indy

#51 Aug 12, 2007
YEA RIGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE HEALTHY WHITE PEOPLE DON'T PARK IN HANDI-CAP SPACES. PLEASE GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF AND TRY NOT TO BURN ANY CROSSES TONIGHT OK JETHRO
Totally agree with you...I counted about a half dozen able bodied white people using the spaces this weekend.

Zed

“Yaa' eh teeh”

Since: May 07

Indy

#52 Aug 12, 2007
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Our township requires only 180 days, and the last student day this year will be May 21. The township didn't lengthen the school year; it shifted the days up to two or three weeks before Labor Day. So, now the year ends a couple of weeks earlier than it did just a few years ago.
I could be mistaken on the number of days, but the legislature mandated a minimum number. Still , my original premise was that some think if you are in a classroom, you'll learn something.
Huh

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Aug 12, 2007
Zed wrote:
<quoted text>I could be mistaken on the number of days, but the legislature mandated a minimum number. Still , my original premise was that some think if you are in a classroom, you'll learn something.
Sorry...I thought you were saying that the reason they go back so early in August is because of extra days added by the legislature, instead of a simple shifting of the schedule to match college vacations.

Regarding the "learning by osmosis," I was hoping you were being sarcastic. I know that some of the "behavior problems" in my kids' classes could attend school every day of the year, but they still wouldn't absorb much...because they don't want to.
Hmm

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Aug 12, 2007
Uniform clothes...the great equalizers. For some people, that's the problem.
cicero resident

United States

#55 Aug 12, 2007
ok now we have it -- fun teasing back n forth - no hate and anger
First thought

AOL

#56 Aug 12, 2007
Zed wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree with you...I counted about a half dozen able bodied white people using the spaces this weekend.
I agree it's not just the black people. It's another government ran progran that's a total failure. Can this country do anything right? God help us all when they're in charge of our healthcare.
Mary Beth

Newark, OH

#57 Aug 12, 2007
IM JUST SAYING wrote:
Maybe Let It Out needs Sundays off. It's rarely fun, it's too short, and it's not controversial. Where are all the small minded non-thinkers?
OOps, I forgot...they're in Church.
Never mind.
You must be one of those "GREAT" liberal donkey's butt.
Terry

Mishawaka, IN

#58 Feb 14, 2009
It took the republicans 8 yrs of de-regulations to get us in this mess and they are still trying to impose the same old stuff. When are they going to realize their way doesn't work and listen to someone elses views?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robby Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carter urges faith leaders to combat 'resurgenc... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 37
News Robby Gordon And Toyo Tires Win Final Stage Of ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Giovanni 1
Toyo Tires And Race-Dezert Team Up For The 2015... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
Robby Gordon Brings His Stadium Super Trucks To... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
News Harvick wins controversial Montreal Busch race (Aug '07) May '14 Douglas Kenney 46
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
News Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
More from around the web