Let it Out

Let it Out

There are 54 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 12, 2007, titled Let it Out. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; send an e-mail to letitout@indystar.com, or fill out and submit this form .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lafayette

Alexandria, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2007
If you think that the government , the pill companies or the hospitals want any disease cured , you are nuts . Can you imagine the economic impact , cures would have on the world ? The pill companies and hospitals would all go under . There would be millions of people out of work . Lilly's main obligation is to make All of the stock holders LOTS of money on their company stock . Nothing more , Nothing less . If one medicine has a negative side effect there is always another pill to correct that side effect and on and on it goes . All the pill companies treat is the symptom of the illness , NEVER the cause . Realize that they don't want you to die , but always sick enough to need the pills that they produce .
Kim

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 12, 2007
Eat healthy and exercise. Drink lots of water.
Yep

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2007
"If bicyclists want to share the road with cars, they should learn which side of the road to ride on (Hint: it's the right side)."

And they should also abide by the rules of the road, like stopping at red lights and stop signs.
Amused

Orrville, OH

#4 Aug 12, 2007
Lafayette wrote:
If you think that the government , the pill companies or the hospitals want any disease cured , you are nuts . Can you imagine the economic impact , cures would have on the world ? The pill companies and hospitals would all go under . There would be millions of people out of work . Lilly's main obligation is to make All of the stock holders LOTS of money on their company stock . Nothing more , Nothing less . If one medicine has a negative side effect there is always another pill to correct that side effect and on and on it goes . All the pill companies treat is the symptom of the illness , NEVER the cause . Realize that they don't want you to die , but always sick enough to need the pills that they produce .
If we all bought stock in Lily, we could benefit before we die!!
IM JUST SAYING

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Aug 12, 2007
Maybe Let It Out needs Sundays off. It's rarely fun, it's too short, and it's not controversial. Where are all the small minded non-thinkers?

OOps, I forgot...they're in Church.
Never mind.

“Forget regret...”

Since: Mar 07

Lubbock, TX

#8 Aug 12, 2007
Good morning, all! I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.

“Forget regret...”

Lubbock, TX

#9 Aug 12, 2007
Ma was in the kitchen fiddling around when she hollers out, "Pa! You need to go out and fix the outhouse!"

Pa replies, "There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse."

Ma yells back, "Yes there is; now git out there and fix it."

So...Pa mosies out to the outhouse, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse!"

Ma replies, "Stick yur head in the hole!"

Pa yells back, "I ain't stickin my head in that hole!"

Ma says, "Ya have to stick yur head in the hole to see what to fix."

So with that, Pa sticks his head in the hole, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with this outhouse!"

Ma hollers back, "Now take your head out of the hole!"

Pa proceeds to pull his head out of the hole, then starts yelling, "Ma! Help! My beard is stuck in the cracks in the toilet seat!"

To which Ma replies, "Hurt's, don't it?!"

Since: Jul 07

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2007
IM JUST SAYING wrote:
Maybe Let It Out needs Sundays off. It's rarely fun, it's too short, and it's not controversial. Where are all the small minded non-thinkers?
Never mind.
Good one, that should start something! Ha!

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2007
Chris L wrote:
Ma was in the kitchen fiddling around when she hollers out, "Pa! You need to go out and fix the outhouse!"
Pa replies, "There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse."
Ma yells back, "Yes there is; now git out there and fix it."
So...Pa mosies out to the outhouse, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse!"
Ma replies, "Stick yur head in the hole!"
Pa yells back, "I ain't stickin my head in that hole!"
Ma says, "Ya have to stick yur head in the hole to see what to fix."
So with that, Pa sticks his head in the hole, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with this outhouse!"
Ma hollers back, "Now take your head out of the hole!"
Pa proceeds to pull his head out of the hole, then starts yelling, "Ma! Help! My beard is stuck in the cracks in the toilet seat!"
To which Ma replies, "Hurt's, don't it?!"
Good one Chris, thanks!
FEDUP

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2007
I hate that my kids are going back to school tomorrow ! Why can't this state get it's head out of the Education Union's *** and stop this madness ? Get rid of ISTEP, it isn't measureing anything that it was intended to measure. The test was to be given in the spring to show what the kids learned in that year.
Hay Mitch, I was counting on you to move the test back to the spring, and stop sending the kids to school in August ! No need for AC in the buildings in IPS if they aren't in school in August ! Pass a State Amendment to the Consitution that no school district in this state can return to school until after labor day !! This is nuts !!!! STOP THE MADNESS and get rid of SueEllen Reed !!!

United States

#13 Aug 12, 2007
FEDUP wrote:
I hate that my kids are going back to school tomorrow ! Why can't this state get it's head out of the Education Union's *** and stop this madness ? Get rid of ISTEP, it isn't measureing anything that it was intended to measure. The test was to be given in the spring to show what the kids learned in that year.
Hay Mitch, I was counting on you to move the test back to the spring, and stop sending the kids to school in August ! No need for AC in the buildings in IPS if they aren't in school in August ! Pass a State Amendment to the Consitution that no school district in this state can return to school until after labor day !! This is nuts !!!! STOP THE MADNESS and get rid of SueEllen Reed !!!
It's funny that when I was in school, we started after labor day and ended aroudn Memorial Day. We had no ISTEP tests and yet the drop out rate was nothing compared with what it is now. Instead of starting school 3 weeks early, maybe they should cut out some of the extra days off during the year.

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Aug 12, 2007
Lafayette wrote:
Yeah, you just have to go to any hospital and look at the TB, typhoid, polio, cholera, malria and whooping cough wards to see the drug companies are conspiring to keep diseases active.

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Aug 12, 2007
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
If we all bought stock in Lily, we could benefit before we die!!
If you've looked at Lilly's stock price lately, you might think twice about it. In fact, all the pharmceutical companies are struggling right now.

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Aug 12, 2007
IM JUST SAYING wrote:
Never mind.
And I bet you are one of those people who just despises stereotyping, intolerance and name-calling.

“Forget regret...”

Lubbock, TX

#17 Aug 12, 2007
Jeez Wiz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've looked at Lilly's stock price lately, you might think twice about it. In fact, all the pharmceutical companies are struggling right now.
Seriously, you gotta go with the technology companies. I'm gonna invest in BetaMax and 8track...they'll come back.

Um...won't they?
chess2007

AOL

#18 Aug 12, 2007
I still need a job, to broke to find one

“Forget regret...”

Lubbock, TX

#19 Aug 12, 2007
chess2007 wrote:
I still need a job, to broke to find one
If you can afford the internet, you can use careerbuilder, monster, yahoo's hotjobs, and any number of job search tool. Some even help you with your resume, to make it look professional, etc.

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Aug 12, 2007
Chris L wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you gotta go with the technology companies. I'm gonna invest in BetaMax and 8track...they'll come back.
Um...won't they?
Here's a high-tech device you might want to invest in: a cell phone blocker that denies service to all cell phones around you. The manufacturer says it can be used in mass transit vehicles, in theaters and libraries and museums, in conference rooms and meeting halls, in restaurants and churches, in classrooms, etc. One user said he uses it when someone around him is getting on his nerves. He said he just turns it on, and the offending phone goes dead. End of problem.

This thing could really catch on!
friend

Brownsburg, IN

#21 Aug 12, 2007
I need to tell my friend Vicki that I don't want to hear about her and her married boy friend any longer. I've been cheated on and I just can't tolerate listening to this any longer. You think your relationship is different. It's not! It's always the same. His children hate you because you are standing in the way of their hopes of their parents getting back together. It's an inane affair, nothing more, nothing less. I can't stand watching you cheapen yourself. You both need to grow up and get on with your lives in other directions, the right directions and stop ruining other peoples lives. All you think about is yourselves. I'm out of here. Find someone else to tell it all to.

“Forget regret...”

Lubbock, TX

#22 Aug 12, 2007
Jeez Wiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a high-tech device you might want to invest in: a cell phone blocker that denies service to all cell phones around you. The manufacturer says it can be used in mass transit vehicles, in theaters and libraries and museums, in conference rooms and meeting halls, in restaurants and churches, in classrooms, etc. One user said he uses it when someone around him is getting on his nerves. He said he just turns it on, and the offending phone goes dead. End of problem.
This thing could really catch on!
Unfortunately, like all newer technology, they're fairly expensive. I think the cheapest one I saw whilst persuing a while back was more than $200. I like them, and want one, but shall wait until they lower the price a mite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robby Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carter urges faith leaders to combat 'resurgenc... Sep '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 37
News Robby Gordon And Toyo Tires Win Final Stage Of ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Giovanni 1
Toyo Tires And Race-Dezert Team Up For The 2015... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
Robby Gordon Brings His Stadium Super Trucks To... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
News Harvick wins controversial Montreal Busch race (Aug '07) May '14 Douglas Kenney 46
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
News Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
More from around the web