Robby Gordon to run Shootout in a Dodge

Robby Gordon to run Shootout in a Dodge

Posted in the Robby Gordon Forum

Avenger

Pasadena, MD

#1 Jan 17, 2009
http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#news7a

I think this is stupid. Dodge is hurting more than any other manufacturer in NASCAR right now, and it's dumb for them to let him do this. Gordon has shown no brand loyalty, switching at will from Chevy to Ford to Dodge, and now to Toyota. They should have denied him the opportunity to race the Shootout. That would serve him right. And now a Penske car (Hornish) will not make the race. And Penske has been more loyal to Dodge than anyone.

If I were Penske, I'd switch back to Fords to teach Dodge a lesson for allowing this crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robby Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carter urges faith leaders to combat 'resurgenc... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 37
News Robby Gordon And Toyo Tires Win Final Stage Of ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Giovanni 1
Toyo Tires And Race-Dezert Team Up For The 2015... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
Robby Gordon Brings His Stadium Super Trucks To... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
News Harvick wins controversial Montreal Busch race (Aug '07) May '14 Douglas Kenney 46
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
News Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
More from around the web