I miss the Uprising but not the meaness

Posted in the Robby Gordon Forum

Ack

Ashburn, VA

#1 Aug 17, 2008
I saw TOGs site but it still rings mean like the Uprising in the final month. Are the hardcore Robby Gordon fans meanspirited or what? Rob is supposed to be one of the most decent and generous of drivers and I don't understand his fans.
wwwweeeeeeee

AOL

#2 Aug 18, 2008
Have you tried the Robbynews site? It has alot of his hardcore off road fans, and really they aren't mean at all. Its the best forum for him right not. Now, they are honest when he runs well and when he runs bad, they do in discussions, but they aren't mean like that Fly person, who is suppose to be a close close friend of Robby's. That guy is a horrible excuse for human being and been banned from many sites cause of his bad attitude, and just being plain mean to people. According to him, noone can possibly know anything abotu Rob but him. The guys a loser with no class at all. I won't go to that site because of him.
kim

Pauma Valley, CA

#3 Aug 25, 2008
the meanest person on that forum was sarah wolterman. she was doing everything in her power to try and destroy him. she is the jealous baby mamma that will never be anything more than a using, lying cheating , stealing bitch
yikes

AOL

#4 Aug 26, 2008
You know that Robby and his people are having the mean posts deleted, right? I think most fans either don't believe how she truly is or believes the bs that Robby and his family are trying to color coat on the girl because of Max. Its truly a sad situation but one that could have been avoided with a condom.
kim

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2009
sarah wolterman is a dirty manipulative SLUT!!

“TOPIX EDITOR”

Since: Jan 07

Hacienda Heights, California

#6 Feb 6, 2009
But for the profanity on February 4th, we could have kept this forum going.
Get over IT

AOL

#7 Feb 6, 2009
GET OVER IT

So Rob has a son with her. He has a new girlfriend as well as Sarah and the baby! So move on! Rob is a player and that is all he will ever be. He's just as bad as she is. So they deserve each other.
annonymous

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#8 Aug 23, 2009
kim wrote:
the meanest person on that forum was sarah wolterman. she was doing everything in her power to try and destroy him. she is the jealous baby mamma that will never be anything more than a using, lying cheating , stealing bitch
this is rediculous. be mature.
TEV

North Las Vegas, NV

#9 Jan 29, 2010
so now it's a new year (from previous posts) and now we have a new baby momma(Athena Barber) and a new son. I feel so very sorry for those kids. I've seen Sarah with him twice since November in public and little Max once. He looks like his daddy!
As for the upRising and the Planet. There are idiots there just like real life. TOG tries to keep it real but you can NEVER EVER mention Robby's personal life or you get BANNED!!! He says there's no Robby involvement but then why does Robby always ask me about how I like the Planet??? hmmmm
cyndi

Lake Elsinore, CA

#10 Mar 6, 2010
Kim in Ontario...you should get your facts straight before trashing Sarah on this blog... tooooo bad you'll never meet the real Sarah...and Robby is n't deserving of her...the true SLUT is Robby...so get over yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robby Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robby Gordon And Toyo Tires Win Final Stage Of ... Jan '15 Giovanni 1
Toyo Tires And Race-Dezert Team Up For The 2015... Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
Robby Gordon Brings His Stadium Super Trucks To... Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
News Harvick wins controversial Montreal Busch race (Aug '07) May '14 Douglas Kenney 46
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
News Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
News Update on the latest in sports: (Nov '11) Nov '11 JustBevG 2
More from around the web