Stewart to Leave Gibbs for Haas/CNC

Stewart to Leave Gibbs for Haas/CNC

There are 6 comments on the www.sportingnews.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Stewart to Leave Gibbs for Haas/CNC. In it, www.sportingnews.com reports that:

Jul 09, 2008 03:11 AM [ report abuse ] Stewart to HAAS/CNC The rumor is now fact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sportingnews.com.

Diane Adams

Cumming, GA

#1 Jul 9, 2008
Great, nowI have to change my license plate, redecorate my office at work, and you know the rest.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 9, 2008
Don't feel like you are the only one.

SpdBmp

Since: Apr 07

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2008
Oh Man! I wanted to see PinHead in a HMS car after Mark Martin was done with it! But I am pleased to see him back in a Chevy, and while he'll always be "PinHead" - I can finally cheer for him again!

“Go Tony!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Bear, De

#4 Jul 9, 2008
SpdBmp wrote:
Oh Man! I wanted to see PinHead in a HMS car after Mark Martin was done with it! But I am pleased to see him back in a Chevy, and while he'll always be "PinHead" - I can finally cheer for him again!
Why do you call him PinHead?
kitty

Van Wert, OH

#5 Jul 9, 2008
Diane Adams wrote:
Great, nowI have to change my license plate, redecorate my office at work, and you know the rest.
Me too. My plates say IM FOR 20. My birthday is in August. I think I'll just get normal plates for now and maybe switch them next year.
Tracy

Spearfish, SD

#6 Jul 9, 2008
It will be great to see Tony back in a Chevy! I dont have any tattoos or car decals..so i'm happy he's happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robby Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carter urges faith leaders to combat 'resurgenc... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 37
News Robby Gordon And Toyo Tires Win Final Stage Of ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Giovanni 1
Toyo Tires And Race-Dezert Team Up For The 2015... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
Robby Gordon Brings His Stadium Super Trucks To... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
News Harvick wins controversial Montreal Busch race (Aug '07) May '14 Douglas Kenney 46
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
News Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
More from around the web