NASCAR's Gordon wins Baja 500

NASCAR's Gordon wins Baja 500

There are 13 comments on the www3.signonsandiego.com story from Jun 8, 2009, titled NASCAR's Gordon wins Baja 500. In it, www3.signonsandiego.com reports that:

Robby Gordon took a break from NASCAR's Sprint Cup circuit Saturday to win the overall four-wheel title in the 41st SCORE Tecate Baja 500 off-road race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www3.signonsandiego.com.

Jack

Elk Grove, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2009
He cheated he always cheats.
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jun 8, 2009
I don't think he cheats and I think Robby is going to be one of those guys like Morgan Shepherd that you're going to see racing anything and everything until he's too old to get in the car. The man is a "racer" and he proves it when he sticks with NASCAR even tho they never cut him a break. If he cheated, he should be winning more like Chad and JJ.
acrimonious

North Hills, CA

#3 Jun 8, 2009
Jack wrote:
He cheated he always cheats.
You sound really jealous. You may want to get your facts straight, but I guess that would be asking too much from a typical NA$CRAP suckup like yourself.
CURSE

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jun 8, 2009
acrimonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound really jealous. You may want to get your facts straight, but I guess that would be asking too much from a typical NA$CRAP suckup like yourself.
<<WHACKING YOU WITH MY DIPSTICK>>
NASCAR!
Get over it

AOL

#5 Jun 11, 2009
Well, apparently that person is right, he did cheat. They have moved him to 7th in the finish order after checking his little black box. LMAO Guess Athena isn't the good luck trophy he thought she was. LMAO
Off Road Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 12, 2009
Yea, he cheated and there's even video of it on youtube doing an illegal fuel stop on the race course. He also cut the course and was exceeding the 60 mph speed limit on the pavement as well. All caught by the little black that doesn't lie.

ROBBY IS A CHEATER!!!!!!
Avenger

Pasadena, MD

#7 Jun 12, 2009
Check out Jayski.com .

Robby Gordon has amassed more penalties in his time as an owner/driver than the rest of the field altogether. I think NASCAR needs to come up with a plan to get rid of guys that get caught cheating constantly. They're wayyyy too lenient.
acrimonious

North Hills, CA

#8 Jun 12, 2009
Avenger wrote:
Check out Jayski.com .
Robby Gordon has amassed more penalties in his time as an owner/driver than the rest of the field altogether. I think NASCAR needs to come up with a plan to get rid of guys that get caught cheating constantly. They're wayyyy too lenient.
Get rid of him and there will be only a handfull of drivers left with any real driving talent. You'll be left with PC posers that "race for points" every week. Hence, you can sit there in a trance and watch the COTs with decals go round and round and round...until you fall asleep with that warm beer in your hand. Loser. LMAO.
x jr fan

United States

#9 Jun 12, 2009
i don't see how he even has sponsors, he worries about them baja races than his cup races
Doyoureallywanto know

Aylett, VA

#10 Jun 16, 2009
Well a lot of drivers got "moved" around in points and a lot of chevy drivers got sent to mid-pack and ford drivers were moved to the front. But off-roading is done with the Gordons, Baldwins, Piereces, and Herbsts. SCORE wants to "return" to their "roots" so they "moved" Class 8 vet, Nick Vanderwey and gave the victory to ex-motorcross, Rick D. Johnson.

And in the process humiliated everyone in the Trophy Truck division. Sal's just retaliating and getting a lot of publicity for SCORE.

But Rob better "get right with Jesus" and rethink his efforts in Nascar cause he has no friends in off-roading right now after San Felipe.

Avenger, Robby's worse "crime" in Nascar was his nervous breakdown in Montreal. There have been worse "cheats" in Nascar than Robby. But you don't seem to know much about Nascar if you think Rob's the biggest cheat so I won't waste my time with you.
Get over it

AOL

#11 Jun 17, 2009
Not alot of friends in Nascar either. if he isn't with a woman at driver intros, you don't see him talking with any of the drivers, they just don't care for him, perhaps he thinks its better not to be friend with any of them. Let see, how has that helped him so far?
Avenger

Severn, MD

#12 Jun 17, 2009
acrimonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of him and there will be only a handfull of drivers left with any real driving talent. You'll be left with PC posers that "race for points" every week. Hence, you can sit there in a trance and watch the COTs with decals go round and round and round...until you fall asleep with that warm beer in your hand. Loser. LMAO.
Please tell me you are just kidding. Robby Gordon...talented? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The only guy pretty much guaranteed to finish behind Michael Waltrip every week. A total loser.

And... um. Hate to break it to you in all of your wisdom, but you get paid for points, not for entertainment value.
Avenger

Severn, MD

#13 Jun 17, 2009
Maybe there are worse cheats, but none dumb enough to get caught almost every week.
Doyoureallywantoknow wrote:
Well a lot of drivers got "moved" around in points and a lot of chevy drivers got sent to mid-pack and ford drivers were moved to the front. But off-roading is done with the Gordons, Baldwins, Piereces, and Herbsts. SCORE wants to "return" to their "roots" so they "moved" Class 8 vet, Nick Vanderwey and gave the victory to ex-motorcross, Rick D. Johnson.
And in the process humiliated everyone in the Trophy Truck division. Sal's just retaliating and getting a lot of publicity for SCORE.
But Rob better "get right with Jesus" and rethink his efforts in Nascar cause he has no friends in off-roading right now after San Felipe.
Avenger, Robby's worse "crime" in Nascar was his nervous breakdown in Montreal. There have been worse "cheats" in Nascar than Robby. But you don't seem to know much about Nascar if you think Rob's the biggest cheat so I won't waste my time with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robby Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carter urges faith leaders to combat 'resurgenc... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 37
News Robby Gordon And Toyo Tires Win Final Stage Of ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Giovanni 1
Toyo Tires And Race-Dezert Team Up For The 2015... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
Robby Gordon Brings His Stadium Super Trucks To... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
News Harvick wins controversial Montreal Busch race (Aug '07) May '14 Douglas Kenney 46
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
News Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
More from around the web