Tony Stewart wins charity dirt-track race in Ohio

Full story: News Journal
For Tony Stewart, there's no place like home. The two-time NASCAR champion eased the pain of some recent poor finishes in a big way Wednesday, winning his own dirt-track charity race in dominant fashion. Full Story

Since: Mar 07

Atlanta

#1 Jun 5, 2008
What an awesome race. Makes me want to go back and watch more dirt track races... Congrats Tony.
Red Apple

Perry, GA

#2 Jun 5, 2008
Thank You NASCAR drivers that participated in this charity event. You took time to support an event that made money to support a worthwhile charity. You have provided a lot of children with a wonderful oppotunity....I am proud to be a NASCAR fan...

Since: Mar 07

Atlanta

#3 Jun 5, 2008
Red Apple wrote:
Thank You NASCAR drivers that participated in this charity event. You took time to support an event that made money to support a worthwhile charity. You have provided a lot of children with a wonderful oppotunity....I am proud to be a NASCAR fan...
I agree with you..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robby Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyo Tires And Race-Dezert Team Up For The 2015... Thu frank fernandez 1
Robby Gordon Brings His Stadium Super Trucks To... Dec 5 frank fernandez 1
Harvick wins controversial Montreal Busch race (Aug '07) May '14 Douglas Kenney 46
Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
Update on the latest in sports: (Nov '11) Nov '11 JustBevG 2
FabSchool Ford F-150 Raptor Finishes First in C... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Church of the Gre... 1
More from around the web