Robby Gordon paces opening Cup practi...

Robby Gordon paces opening Cup practice at Talladega

There are 9 comments on the Scene Daily story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Robby Gordon paces opening Cup practice at Talladega. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

TALLADEGA, Ala. Robby Gordon led the opening NASCAR Sprint Cup practice session Friday at Talladega Superspeedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

Now thats wack

Urbanna, VA

#1 Apr 24, 2009
I hope this translate into a better qualifying and race. Rob really did well at the superspeedways last year. I'm just wondering if the notes from the Dodges could be translated into the Toyota set up?
Ingrid

Germany

#2 Apr 24, 2009
It wont last.
Jason

Italy

#3 Apr 26, 2009
He will wreck at lap 90
Now thats wack

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2009
Nope both wrong. Denny Hamlin went [email protected] in the middle and wrecked everyone. Rob took a heck of a hit. 10 ft further down the wall, and Rob would be permamently drooling. Duh.
Tori

Athens, GA

#5 Apr 27, 2009
That was a hard lick into the wall.
Now thats wack

White Stone, VA

#6 May 3, 2009
Now is everyone somewhat grateful for the COT.

Has anyone smack Denny for that boneheaded move?

Or has Carl Edwards' choke move distracted everyone from Denny?
Mary

Richmond, VA

#7 May 4, 2009
Uhhh... My video shows that Juan Pablo Montoya caused the big one that took out Robby when he came down on Denny.

...Maybe Markie isn't the only Hamlin hater after all...
Now thats wack

Aylett, VA

#8 May 13, 2009
Mary you are just so full of your fat self.
Mary

Richmond, VA

#9 May 14, 2009
Now thats wack wrote:
Mary you are just so full of your fat self.
I'm not sure I follow...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robby Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carter urges faith leaders to combat 'resurgenc... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 37
News Robby Gordon And Toyo Tires Win Final Stage Of ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Giovanni 1
Toyo Tires And Race-Dezert Team Up For The 2015... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
Robby Gordon Brings His Stadium Super Trucks To... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frank fernandez 1
News Harvick wins controversial Montreal Busch race (Aug '07) May '14 Douglas Kenney 46
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
News Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
More from around the web