Rudd in 4th Gibbs car?

Car owner Joe Gibbs is possibly interested in expanding to a fourth Nextel Cup team -- with Ricky Rudd, if Rudd is amenable. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dinky Jordan

Fort Mill, SC

#1 Jul 18, 2006
Ricky would be a valuable asset to any team. With his background
and experience, with a good team, would be an instant winner.
RacingBiologyChi ck

Casselberry, FL

#2 Jul 18, 2006
This would be so awesome....I love Joe Gibs Racing and have always loved Ricky Rudd what a great asset he would be!!!
MARY

Branford, CT

#3 Aug 1, 2006
i would love to see ricky rudd back where he belongs..driving. put him in a joe gibs car with fatback as his crew chief and he will definitely be a contender...GO RICKY
outdoorsman6972

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2006
i will like to see him in a rudd car plus see w.burton in the 88.
TjoTony20fan

Grand Forks, ND

#5 Aug 3, 2006
No offense to Ricky but I would MUch rather see Elliot Sadler in the 4th Gibbs car Myself... I think that with his personality that he'd be a great addition... besides he's not hard on the eyes either...
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

#6 Aug 3, 2006
TjoTony20fan wrote:
No offense to Ricky but I would MUch rather see Elliot Sadler in the 4th Gibbs car Myself... I think that with his personality that he'd be a great addition... besides he's not hard on the eyes either...
i totally agree,he is another cutie,especially
when he doesnt shave,like tony.
harvick fan

Whitmore Lake, MI

#7 Aug 4, 2006
good for rud
but who is in rcr 4 car comeing next year
RuddFatback

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Aug 8, 2006
MARY wrote:
i would love to see ricky rudd back where he belongs..driving. put him in a joe gibs car with fatback as his crew chief and he will definitely be a contender...GO RICKY
Mary I couldnt agree with you more. Its not the same on sunday with out The Rooster. Just not into it nearly as much. I am a big Coach Gibbs fan and if you put Rudd and Fat Back together in a Gibbs car Victories will follow!!
kevin and delana fan

Whitmore Lake, MI

#9 Aug 8, 2006
lets go rcr msu spartin sucks
anderson24

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2006
rudd is one of the best fatback and rudd need to stay together they will do good in any car
american2139

Bristol, PA

#11 Aug 10, 2006
I agree, I would love to see Ricky in competive car that can win every week. I feel like he still may have outside chance at the chase if he is in a 4th Gibbs Car. The other reason Gibbs may want Ricky is to settle down Tony Stewart, they are good firens the use to race radio controlled cars in Speedway Parking Lots on Friday and Saturday Nights before racing... Sounds like agood fit... Only drwaback Ricky is not a fan of big Mega Teams but after racing with a single car team for three years and watching Gibb,Roush and Hendrick dominate he forget about his hangup.. Looking forward to 07 Racing Season...
anderson24

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2006
american2139 wrote:
I agree, I would love to see Ricky in competive car that can win every week. I feel like he still may have outside chance at the chase if he is in a 4th Gibbs Car. The other reason Gibbs may want Ricky is to settle down Tony Stewart, they are good firens the use to race radio controlled cars in Speedway Parking Lots on Friday and Saturday Nights before racing... Sounds like agood fit... Only drwaback Ricky is not a fan of big Mega Teams but after racing with a single car team for three years and watching Gibb,Roush and Hendrick dominate he forget about his hangup.. Looking forward to 07 Racing Season...
it is going to be different wiyh the car of the future can hardly wait for it rudd and fatback good together
outdoorsman6972

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2006
NO FATBACK IS STAYING WITH KEN SCHRADER ON THE #21 CAR
anderson24

United States

#14 Aug 13, 2006
outdoorsman6972 wrote:
NO FATBACK IS STAYING WITH KEN SCHRADER ON THE #21 CAR
he is i thought sure he would go with rudd
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

#15 Aug 13, 2006
SHOOT WATCHING CHAMP CAR ON SPEED,AND PAUL TRACY JUST
HIT BOURDAIS,ALMOST THE SAME IDIOT MOVE HE DID IN SAN JOSE,CA,ALMINDINGER WON THAT TRACY NEEDS A TIME OUT,AND SUSPENSION..
moe

Presque Isle, ME

#16 Aug 13, 2006
not nice mindy to adgetate the dotes
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

#17 Aug 13, 2006
moe wrote:
not nice mindy to adgetate the dotes
never aggetate,deviate
SarahB

Greensboro, NC

#18 Aug 13, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>never aggetate,deviate
Now you have Moe saying it! he he he
moe

Presque Isle, ME

#19 Aug 13, 2006
yes not good to aggetate the dots mindy
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

#20 Aug 13, 2006
SarahB wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have Moe saying it! he he he
yeah,hehe
did ya get to see all the race sarah or did ya have to work?thank goodness for me the censes is low,but by
tomarrow it will be back busy,then i have a hunter rack to do this week,gotta make the money,hehe,so i can take weekends off,right???i die if i missed a race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ricky Rudd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Ricky Rudd (Feb '13) Aug '13 jon 3
NASCAR driver Rudd ending retirement (Dec '06) Sep '11 Frank from Canada 10
Road warriors ready to do battle today (Jun '10) Jun '10 NY Nascar 6
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '10 Woody 2
Now more than ever, NASCAR needs new heroes (Oct '09) Oct '09 barr 4
Rudd tips his hat to Martin (Oct '09) Oct '09 john ratcliffe 1
Watch Out For Stewart-Haas At New Hampshire NAS... (Jun '09) Jun '09 14_Patti_18 2

Ricky Rudd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE