NASCAR driver Rudd ending retirement

Full story: Austin American-Statesman

Robert Yates is bringing Ricky Rudd out of retirement to keep his sinking race team afloat, signing him to drive the full Nextel Cup schedule in 2007.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
detroit dave

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2006

Judged:

2007 will be heaven for yates racing and mars with ricky winning races. start your engines
Jack

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

what are you talking about? ricky rudd is the worst driver ever. i can do better than ricky
mike dunsmoor

Thorofare, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Judged:

long time ricky rudd fan who met ricky personally at ricky's apperance at shippensburg pennsylvania. ricky was one of the BEST drivers for over 20 years and im sick and tired of all of the underappreciation he has recieved over the years. he could still get it done with these new "bozos" running at the sprint cup level. ricky was just sick and tired of the way nascar was heading in their future. i dont blame him, nascar has become so boring, so trivial nowadays that it is nothing what it use to be. ricky, i miss you and would love nothing more for you to come back to racing but I understand that Linda and Landon must be the focus of your life right now. You inspired me to be a better person and if i had the chance to be a better racer, although i am a badass go cart driver right now.... ricky, you are simply the best driver not to win a championship and you are a champion in my heart forever and for always.... miss you bud
Grizz

Waterloo, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Mike you said right i saw rudd in his frist Daytona race and stay with him all the way a great guy which i could meat him in person go to Charlotte every year. I realy don't enjoy racing like i did . It's not the same
Miss you Ricky . you and the famliy have a great holiday
Grizz.
maddie

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

Jack wrote:
what are you talking about? ricky rudd is the worst driver ever. i can do better than ricky
and u must be a gordon fan !!! lol
maddie

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

you must be a hendrick fan
Jordan

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

i am an actually related to ricky rudd so anything bad that u say about ricky ur saying it to me too
wayne

Laurinburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

ricky is the man. i still have his name on the back of my truck. i wish i could meet him or have him text me. he is the iron man of racing for life. thank you ricky
Shalon from Florida

Crestview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

I miss you so much Rooster!!! Thankful I got the chance to meet you in 03 in Leeds, AL (outside Talladega. That was one of the best days of my life as it was a dream come true :) You were such a baby doll and went out of your way to help that couple having problems with their camera. Sure wish you would come back and race ONE MORE RACE!!
Love ya Ricky, Shalon
Frank from Canada

Fredericton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

I started watching NASCAR in 88 and was instantly hooked.I remember seeing the number 10 Tide car and I said cool car. After watching the race and hearing the driver and how he spoke, I became a true Ricky Rudd fan . Thanks for some of the best racing I have ever, and will ever see . Racing is not the same without you .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ricky Rudd Discussions

Search the Ricky Rudd Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Ricky Rudd (Feb '13) Aug '13 jon 3
Road warriors ready to do battle today (Jun '10) Jun '10 NY Nascar 6
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '09) May '10 Woody 2
Now more than ever, NASCAR needs new heroes (Oct '09) Oct '09 barr 4
Rudd tips his hat to Martin (Oct '09) Oct '09 john ratcliffe 1
Watch Out For Stewart-Haas At New Hampshire NAS... (Jun '09) Jun '09 14_Patti_18 2
Watch Out For Stewart-Haas At New Hampshire (Jun '09) Jun '09 IL Fan of SHR 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••