Dale Earnhardt Jr. wins at Michigan, snaps 143-race skid

Jun 17, 2012 Full story: USA Today 172

Earnhardt rallied from a pit stop on lap 11 that dropped his No. 88 Chevrolet to 37th.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#191 Jun 30, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I wash dishes and clean my bathroom just like anyone else who likes a clean home.:)
Jr fans are not gullible. They are defensive though...so you are better off to keep hiding behind that anonymous pic and changing your location. If you ever met any of them on the street, you'd be the next road kill feast for the poor birds.
I doubt the birds would eat that crap..lol He needs to just go away but he is sooooooooo starved for attention. He would need to tie a bone around his neck to just get a dog to notice him.

Since: Feb 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#194 Jun 30, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hohoho.. okiegar you so sirry. Dilty,, sweaty, smerry fat radden Dare Jl Nation too big and show to glab wiley fit Asian. You stirr not get? Thank you, you varidate Wang post. Hohoho...
LMAO!!! Everyone else's posts are validated every time you post.:)
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#195 Jun 30, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
That what you do to get Dare Jl attention?
Wrong
He sponsors our racing team.
manic depressive

Brooklyn, NY

#196 Jun 30, 2012
WOW what is going to happen if Jr. wins another race??? All I have to say is Jr win Kentucky peoples heads will exploded. LMAO
UDOG NATION

Montverde, FL

#197 Jun 30, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so, anothel fingel rookel. Seem rike Dare Jl Nation do that a rot.
You must spend rot of money.
Ancient plovelb say: "The onry thing mole expensive than education is ignolance."
Another reason to tighten the borders. Lets check your credentials and deport your azz.
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#198 Jul 1, 2012
UDOG NATION wrote:
<quoted text>Another reason to tighten the borders. Lets check your credentials and deport your azz.
Wang is regal!
UDOG NATION

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#199 Jul 1, 2012
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>Wang is regal!
I know, he's a wanna be, a hack playing silly games. Probably a grown man that still lives with his parents and has fun playing with people cause he has no other place in a productive society. I can some it up in one word "LOSER".
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#201 Jul 3, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Leprace "stirr rives with his palents" with "stirr lide daddy coat tair" you have Dare Jl. Hohoho...
You are fricking annoying!!!!!!!!!!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#202 Jul 4, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>You are fricking annoying!!!!!!!!!!
Carolyn if everyone starts ignoring him and never replying to him maybe he will leave. When he gets no attention he may not hang around....I wish everyone would ignore him from now on.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#203 Jul 4, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Carolyn if everyone starts ignoring him and never replying to him maybe he will leave. When he gets no attention he may not hang around....I wish everyone would ignore him from now on.
I'm with you. Let's ignore the jerk.

Since: Feb 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#207 Jul 4, 2012
Hello all you good people. Happy 4th!:)
Ruddfan

Colbert, GA

#208 Jul 4, 2012
I've never been a huge Jr. fan, but I'm really glad he's running well. It's good to see him happy, and I think NASCAR is better off with a successful Jr.

I know Jr's win was a couple of weeks ago, but this article totally called it before the Michigan race. Pretty cool!

http://voices.yahoo.com/joey-logano-finally-g...

I'm sure he'll get a few more wins before the season is out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Hendrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Snow 12
NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: Team Chevy - Drive... (May '13) Apr '14 Snow 3
JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... (Apr '14) Apr '14 ramfan9 1
Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
More from around the web