Dale Earnhardt Jr. wins at Michigan, snaps 143-race skid

Jun 17, 2012 Full story: USA Today 172

Earnhardt rallied from a pit stop on lap 11 that dropped his No. 88 Chevrolet to 37th.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
ETCH A SKETCH ROMNEY

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Jun 17, 2012
It's about time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UDOG NATION

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Hey nay sayers, where have you been the last few weeks? Oh, Junior can't get it done? No BS cautions, he did it Earnhardt style, sucit!

Since: Feb 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jun 17, 2012
WTG Jr!!! In line for the championship.

BTW, posts like #3 WILL be reported. It's one thing to bash a driver but to say the things that were said in post #3 is hateful. There is NO REASON to be so hateful to other posters like that.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#6 Jun 17, 2012
Congratu F'N Lations
duh huh

Winchester, VA

#7 Jun 17, 2012
Juuuuuuuunebug WINS!!! The monkey is officially off his back. He ran strong at the end of that race. He sure showed them Fords who was fastest @ Michigan. Now we know that he can win he'll be a strong contender when the Chase begins.
izzie

Dayton, VA

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Jr sucks wrote:
awesom JR... hope its another 4 years before your gay ass see's victory lane..
oh ya... UDOG NATION... go kill yourself. your a flaming jr sucking homo.. queer!
Just how stupid can one troll be!! Did not know there was anyone this stupid in the world!! Guess you are just a sore loser!! You just need to get a life!!
95 Thunderbird

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Jun 18, 2012
duh huh wrote:
Juuuuuuuunebug WINS!!! The monkey is officially off his back. He ran strong at the end of that race. He sure showed them Fords who was fastest @ Michigan. Now we know that he can win he'll be a strong contender when the Chase begins.
Congrats to little Dale for winning once every four years. good job.
Jr. has sure been showing those Fords who has been the fastest for the past few years, hasn't he. By the way a Ford was the fastest during qualifying and I believe little Dale wasn't driving it.
smoke fan

Manassas, VA

#10 Jun 18, 2012
Dale Jr, the most abused race car driver in the entire world.. Even his FANS will not give him a rest.. it is such a pity to be the son of a famous person in this world..
LAD he finally won... but remember the greedy SOB cheater Jimmie had to be put to the rear to keep him from getting to the win... have a talk with Jimmie about if his ego and greediness needing to cheat to win every single race is worth destroying the fanbase and so the entire industry of NASCAR????
in other words.. NASCAR uphold your RULES and THEN force the 48 car to SIT OUT all races AFTER they are caught cheating!!!!
duh huh

Vienna, VA

#11 Jun 18, 2012
95 Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr. has sure been showing those Fords who has been the fastest for the past few years, hasn't he. By the way a Ford was the fastest during qualifying and I believe little Dale wasn't driving it.
That's 2 wins in 4 years Lil T-bird that could. Yeah, the Fords qualified fast but sure couldn't catch Lil E in the end. Most laps led and winning the race for Team Chevy on Father's Day.
Finally

Atlantic City, NJ

#12 Jun 18, 2012
Jr won fair and square. SUCK IT HATERS!
duh huh

Vienna, VA

#13 Jun 18, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
Dale Jr, the most abused race car driver in the entire world.. Even his FANS will not give him a rest.. it is such a pity to be the son of a famous person in this world..
LAD he finally won... but remember the greedy SOB cheater Jimmie had to be put to the rear to keep him from getting to the win... have a talk with Jimmie about if his ego and greediness needing to cheat to win every single race is worth destroying the fanbase and so the entire industry of NASCAR????
in other words.. NASCAR uphold your RULES and THEN force the 48 car to SIT OUT all races AFTER they are caught cheating!!!!
Another disgruntled Stewart fan reject posting again. Did you like the end of the race when Lil E was pulling away from Fat Tony? No? Well than just eat it up than...NUM NUM NUM NUM! Great job of sticking it to the reigning Nascar chump. June bug went and shut all the haters up by winning that race. Awesome job of Jimmie getting a solid Top 5 finish after having to change engines, start in the back, and dealing with those terrible tire issues. Still, O' Confident Jimmie moved into fourth in the point standings while StewartHog remained in the eight spot gaining nothing but a greasy cheeseburger after the race. LOL!!!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#14 Jun 18, 2012
duh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another disgruntled Stewart fan reject posting again. Did you like the end of the race when Lil E was pulling away from Fat Tony? No? Well than just eat it up than...NUM NUM NUM NUM! Great job of sticking it to the reigning Nascar chump. June bug went and shut all the haters up by winning that race. Awesome job of Jimmie getting a solid Top 5 finish after having to change engines, start in the back, and dealing with those terrible tire issues. Still, O' Confident Jimmie moved into fourth in the point standings while StewartHog remained in the eight spot gaining nothing but a greasy cheeseburger after the race. LOL!!!
Sure, Jr. pulled away from Tony. But, to date, Tony has won championships and more races compared to Jr.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#15 Jun 18, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
What's screwed up is that Kurt Busch says something to the media and gets suspended...But it seems like all the Hendrick Drivers are the golden boys and can get away with ANYTHING...Like those are the guys that Nascar wants to win and make the positive headlines. BTW Tony Stewart has gotten away with a lot throughout his career that I think he should've been suspended for too, but I will credit him that he's calmed down and grown up quite a bit.
Ford Man

Midlothian, TX

#16 Jun 18, 2012
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
What's screwed up is that Kurt Busch says something to the media and gets suspended...But it seems like all the Hendrick Drivers are the golden boys and can get away with ANYTHING...Like those are the guys that Nascar wants to win and make the positive headlines. BTW Tony Stewart has gotten away with a lot throughout his career that I think he should've been suspended for too, but I will credit him that he's calmed down and grown up quite a bit.
sounds about right...Nascar seems to have a thing for the bowtie wearing losers. It always seems like they will only suspend guys that aren't from the big money teams...guys like Stewart, Johnson, Gordon, & Jr will just get fined, but Nascar will suspend the crew chiefs
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#18 Jun 18, 2012
It's all fake!

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#19 Jun 18, 2012
On this Sunday,He was king.
LooksLikeMe

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jun 19, 2012
In April at Richmond, Jimmie Johnson came to pit road & was penalized for a tire violation on his pit stop. One of his crewmen rolled an unattended tire toward the pit wall. Johnson had to restart from the tail end of the field. At Michigan this past Sunday, during Dale Earnhardt, Jr's lap 154 pit stop, a crew member rolled a tire from the right front corner of Jr's car unattended to the wall. No violation was called. I saw this while seated in the grandstand in plain view of Jr's pit. The first thing I did after returning from MIS was search the DVR recording of the race to confirm my suspicions. No doubt about it. Anyone in doubt, check a recording of the race.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#21 Jun 19, 2012
95 Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>
A small fact you missed, Brianiac. Being fast in practice and qualifying doesn't win the race. Being fast in the race, wins the race and Jr. was FAST in the race. DROVE BY all those fast fords and won the race, which is the objective of being there.
UDOG NATION

Atlanta, GA

#22 Jun 19, 2012
LooksLikeMe wrote:
In April at Richmond, Jimmie Johnson came to pit road & was penalized for a tire violation on his pit stop. One of his crewmen rolled an unattended tire toward the pit wall. Johnson had to restart from the tail end of the field. At Michigan this past Sunday, during Dale Earnhardt, Jr's lap 154 pit stop, a crew member rolled a tire from the right front corner of Jr's car unattended to the wall. No violation was called. I saw this while seated in the grandstand in plain view of Jr's pit. The first thing I did after returning from MIS was search the DVR recording of the race to confirm my suspicions. No doubt about it. Anyone in doubt, check a recording of the race.
I bet the federal government is behind all of this...It's a conspiracy.
smoke fan

New York, NY

#23 Jun 19, 2012
duh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another disgruntled Stewart fan reject posting again. Did you like the end of the race when Lil E was pulling away from Fat Tony? No? Well than just eat it up than...NUM NUM NUM NUM! Great job of sticking it to the reigning Nascar chump. June bug went and shut all the haters up by winning that race. Awesome job of Jimmie getting a solid Top 5 finish after having to change engines, start in the back, and dealing with those terrible tire issues. Still, O' Confident Jimmie moved into fourth in the point standings while StewartHog remained in the eight spot gaining nothing but a greasy cheeseburger after the race. LOL!!!
hillarious...but THIS is why NASCAR is a sport at all.. most drivers have rabid fans, as you prove june bug still does, even though he now drives for a guy who pays NASCAR to give his other driver Jimmie breakas each and every single week.. seems YOU would despise Rick Hendrick for wrecking Jrs career

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Hendrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Snow 12
NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: Team Chevy - Drive... (May '13) Apr '14 Snow 3
JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... (Apr '14) Apr '14 ramfan9 1
Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
More from around the web