Harvick wins when Earnhardt runs out of gas

May 29, 2011 Read more: Missourian 100

Dale Earnhardt Jr. closed out a day of wild finishes Sunday by running out of gas a half-lap short of snapping his nearly three-year losing streak.

Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#82 Jun 3, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a threat....hmmmmm.....
Well what you believe to be true and the truth are two seperate things.
Put it this way......when I point out that what you said is a lie and you don't admit you were wrong for saying it that makes you a liar or ignorant.
<quoted text>
Let me explain what a double standard is (you should know you do it so often).
A double standard is when someone does something wrong and then points out that wrong doing on someone else.
I have commented on Jr. language, but I have not defended GB for doing something similar, therefore no double standard.
I can't wait to see the results of the LD!
You can inquire yourself at fanfeedback@nascar.com,

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#83 Jun 3, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Hendrick made a mistake. He is a good man and friend of mine. Your analogy of Jrs existance in NASCAR is dead on, a lot of the hate is just "envy" as you put it. You can find more on Mr Hendricks mail fraud situation by simply googleing it. The first without blame can throw the first stone,the man made a mistake, we are all guilty of that. Many envy Mr Hendrick too, you will find that NASCAR fans are diverse in the opinions they have on different topics. I too, like you, do not understand the hate for Jr or Jimmy. Or any winner for that matter......even Kyle Busch........LOL
Would you say that Bernie Madeoff made a "mistake"? How about John deloren? Any of the other convicted felons that grifted millions through illegal activities? No. Their actions went beyond a "mistake". Mr hendrick is a convicted felon that skirted jailtime by make a large cash donation to a certain political party that coincidently granted him a pardon a short time later. Period.
Inquiring Mind

United States

#84 Jun 3, 2011
Okay, I see that in the 80s Rick Hendrick plead guilty to mail fraud involving gifts of cash and BMWs to Japanese auto execs in exchange for business favors. I don't understand why that's mail fraud though, so I guess there's more to it. I do know that this is a common practice in Asia known as "happy money." Obviously, it's frowned upon here. Sounds like he got caught up in a bad business decision and didn't intend to steal money from any innocent victims.
Snow

United States

#85 Jun 4, 2011
Inquiring Mind wrote:
Okay, I see that in the 80s Rick Hendrick plead guilty to mail fraud involving gifts of cash and BMWs to Japanese auto execs in exchange for business favors. I don't understand why that's mail fraud though, so I guess there's more to it. I do know that this is a common practice in Asia known as "happy money." Obviously, it's frowned upon here. Sounds like he got caught up in a bad business decision and didn't intend to steal money from any innocent victims.
Tony
Stewart's partner/owner is also a convicted criminal...
Any shitty remarks about him?????
Inquiring Mind

United States

#86 Jun 4, 2011
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Tony
Yes, I knew about that. Haven't heard much of an uproar over it. Hendrick has done a lot of good charity work since his trouble.
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

#87 Jun 4, 2011
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Tony
He was charged with filing false tax returns, witness intimidation and conspiracy in 2006. He reached a plea deal by pleading guilty to one count and served a fraction of a 24 month sentence in federal prison.
Lisaaa

United States

#88 Jun 4, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>Jr does not get more free passess, lookit up!! And going 128 mph in a 45 is stupid. And to prove your stupid is easy, just read your posts. And I think you haters are worried about Jr getting the championship, thats why YOUR so upset....Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!Damn that felt good!!!
Right...I'm the one who is upset. Ok. I have nothing to be upset about. I KNOW that Jr hasn't done anything in years and he won't do anything in years.

:)
Lisaaa

United States

#89 Jun 4, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>I dont like people makin up shit and fibbing either, that low life fibbing coward LISAAAAAAAAAAAH, started this shit stating Jr had more LDs than anyone, wheres that hussy at now?? She handed it over to jim, you are her hero jim, shes hard up for heroes and a cowardly hussy. I ask her for proof and she ran, thats the mentality of a Jr doubter. Your a class act LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....damn that felt good..........LOL
I am a class act. I'm not sorry that I have more important things to do than to argue with someone as ignorant as you. I didn't run. You think NASCAR is going to e-mail you back? SERIOUSLY? You are more of an idiot than I thought. Jim, you are my hero! Keep up with the good work:)
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#90 Jun 4, 2011
Lisaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...I'm the one who is upset. Ok. I have nothing to be upset about. I KNOW that Jr hasn't done anything in years and he won't do anything in years.
Guess you didnt notice that Jr is fourth in points, he is doing very well this season. Top 5s and 10s consistantly all year, one bad finish is all he has had . Thats a fact!!! So Jr is doing something, your just to biased to see it.
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#91 Jun 4, 2011
Lisaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a class act. I'm not sorry that I have more important things to do than to argue with someone as ignorant as you. I didn't run. You think NASCAR is going to e-mail you back? SERIOUSLY? You are more of an idiot than I thought. Jim, you are my hero! Keep up with the good work:)
Class act??? There was a lot of class in your posting that Jr has more LDs than anyone, I ask you to prove it and you disappeared when you saw jim butting his wise ass in on your claim, lots of class on his part too!! And yes, Im in hopes of NASCAR emailing me back, Im curious as to who really has the most LDs, now that you started this with your bogus claim that you have no proof of. See sister, dont start shit with me cause Ill take it to the floor, thats how I am, and I havent cared up to now who liked it and who didnt. You want to crack shit at me about Jr and me just be quiet about it?? Hell No, that aint how its gonna be. Whos your favorite driver sissygirl?? Lets talk shit about him, will you defend them, hell yes you will, if your any fan at all. So you and your friggin hatin nation can stick it!! So to get to the bottom of YOUR claim Im gonna find out who has the most LDs, and when I prove you made an untrue statement about my driver, what will you do??? Run, hide behind jim?? Pretty ignorant on your part to make a bogus claim, especially about my favorite driver!!! So, Lisaaaaaaaaah, your class is in question, so is your integrity!!!! LOL LOL
annie

Orange, VA

#92 Jun 4, 2011
Lisaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You MUST get back on your meds, and soon!
Lisaaa

United States

#93 Jun 5, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>Class act??? There was a lot of class in your posting that Jr has more LDs than anyone, I ask you to prove it and you disappeared when you saw jim butting his wise ass in on your claim, lots of class on his part too!! And yes, Im in hopes of NASCAR emailing me back, Im curious as to who really has the most LDs, now that you started this with your bogus claim that you have no proof of. See sister, dont start shit with me cause Ill take it to the floor, thats how I am, and I havent cared up to now who liked it and who didnt. You want to crack shit at me about Jr and me just be quiet about it?? Hell No, that aint how its gonna be. Whos your favorite driver sissygirl?? Lets talk shit about him, will you defend them, hell yes you will, if your any fan at all. So you and your friggin hatin nation can stick it!! So to get to the bottom of YOUR claim Im gonna find out who has the most LDs, and when I prove you made an untrue statement about my driver, what will you do??? Run, hide behind jim?? Pretty ignorant on your part to make a bogus claim, especially about my favorite driver!!! So, Lisaaaaaaaaah, your class is in question, so is your integrity!!!! LOL LOL
First off, I didn't dissapear. I DO have a LIFE but obviously you don't. Second, I really wanted to get someone upset over what I said and not just to prove a point. Thank you for helping me out with that! As I said, I don't have time to sit behind my computer all day. As you probably noticed, there really aren't any up-to-date statistics on who has the most free passses. I would rather find accurate stats than post false ones, as you have. I probably should have re-worded what I said, I apologize. I will now say that I BELIEVE Jr is in (at least) the top-three of free pass earners. I was saying that he had the most because of the fact that he is the driver consistently getting them. I probably should have also said out of the drivers who are still racing the entire season. My class is in question by you, that's all. You have never known me and I wouldn't give you the pleasure either because you are OBVIOUSLY a rude and hateful person. Still, I hope you and your driver have a fabulous day. I DO NOT hate Jr. Let me say that because I think you feel that I do. I don't hate anyone.
Lisaaa

United States

#94 Jun 5, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You MUST get back on your meds, and soon!
Ouch, that one really hurt! I think you MUST come up with newer and better things to say to people, girl! Nice try, though! Come back later with something better.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#95 Jun 5, 2011
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Tony
Hass is a convicted felon. The difference is he manned up and served his time.
Snow

United States

#96 Jun 6, 2011
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
Hass is a convicted felon. The difference is he manned up and served his time.
Yes he sure did but he never had a choice
he was caught red-handed..
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#97 Jun 6, 2011
Lisaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I didn't dissapear. I DO have a LIFE but obviously you don't. Second, I really wanted to get someone upset over what I said and not just to prove a point. Thank you for helping me out with that! As I said, I don't have time to sit behind my computer all day. As you probably noticed, there really aren't any up-to-date statistics on who has the most free passses. I would rather find accurate stats than post false ones, as you have. I probably should have re-worded what I said, I apologize. I will now say that I BELIEVE Jr is in (at least) the top-three of free pass earners. I was saying that he had the most because of the fact that he is the driver consistently getting them. I probably should have also said out of the drivers who are still racing the entire season. My class is in question by you, that's all. You have never known me and I wouldn't give you the pleasure either because you are OBVIOUSLY a rude and hateful person. Still, I hope you and your driver have a fabulous day. I DO NOT hate Jr. Let me say that because I think you feel that I do. I don't hate anyone.
I apologize too, Lisaaa, I get carried away sometimes. and if your intention was to piss somebody off, well, you pissed me the hell off!! Im sure you are a very nice lady, guess you know now just how much i believe in Jr. And i dont understand how you can say i posted wrong stats, what i posted was straight out of wikipedia, you can look it up youself. I didnt post untrue stats. Rude and hateful??? Is that all??? Im slippin, most folks call me worse than that. LOL. I aint such a bad guy, these colors dont change or run, thats just me. So, i hope a nice day for you as well, have a goodern!!!
joooonyerblows

AOL

#98 Jun 6, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize too, Lisaaa, I get carried away sometimes. and if your intention was to piss somebody off, well, you pissed me the hell off!! Im sure you are a very nice lady, guess you know now just how much i believe in Jr. And i dont understand how you can say i posted wrong stats, what i posted was straight out of wikipedia, you can look it up youself. I didnt post untrue stats. Rude and hateful??? Is that all??? Im slippin, most folks call me worse than that. LOL. I aint such a bad guy, these colors dont change or run, thats just me. So, i hope a nice day for you as well, have a goodern!!!
isnt murder she wrote on or something....
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#99 Jun 6, 2011
joooonyerblows wrote:
<quoted text>
isnt murder she wrote on or something....
I dont know, I think yor the only one watches that shit!!!!!!!!!!

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#100 Jun 8, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know, I think yor the only one watches that shit!!!!!!!!!!
No need to be a Pottymouth!
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#101 Jun 9, 2011
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be a Pottymouth!
No need for you to moniter me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Hendrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Mar 30 stewart scott 5
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Snow 12
News NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: Team Chevy - Drive... (May '13) Apr '14 Snow 3
News JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... (Apr '14) Apr '14 ramfan9 1
News Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
More from around the web