Earnhardt feels closer to return to Victory Lane

Apr 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hawk Eye

FORT WORTH, Texas - Dale Earnhardt Jr. seems so close to finally winning again. There was his runner-up finish in the season-opening Daytona 500 and consecutive third-place finishes before the Easter weekend break.

Comments
161 - 171 of 171 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>What's funny is a 4 year long losing streak, gotta be a record for a "elite" driver such as Joonyer...85 wins and 4 championships says enough...19 wins and zero championsips (and never will be a cup champ) is ALL you have to brag about. Got any more Uncle hahahaha!!
Ok, so you want to spar, cool I got a little time to humor you. You still didnt answer my question, when was the last time Jeffypoo won one??? Is it not true, that in fact, Jr's losing streak is at 1 and Jeffypoos is at what, when was the last time he won?? and if Jeffypoo didnt have a better reecord than Jr considering how long hes been a driver in Cup then, he really would be a loser. I dont consider Jeffypoo a loser though, hes had a pretty cool career and won those 85 races and 4 championships, but, he does have a longer losing streak than Jr right now, dont he hatch??? In fact Jr is 3rd in points, wheres Jeffypoo in points?? And has a win this season, much better record than Jeffypoo. So, he is earning his keep at HMS, Jeffypoo is the one found wanting. Slack Jeffy, thats his new name!!! If he cant be competitive he needs to grow grapes and make wine in Californy and leave the racin to the guys who still win one and score lots of points!!!! LOL hows that hatchy, it just eats at you that Jr is better than Jeff this season dont it, Ill be the first to donate 20 bucks toward Jeffypoos retirement.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>What's funny is a 4 year long losing streak, gotta be a record for a "elite" driver such as Joonyer...85 wins and 4 championships says enough...19 wins and zero championsips (and never will be a cup champ) is ALL you have to brag about. Got any more Uncle hahahaha!!
Oh yeah, I love you guys with the crystal balls that predict who will ever be a champ, look in your crystal ball and see when Jeffypoo will win again, dont worry bout Jr since you hate him and all, seems like you have enough on your plate worrying when Jeffy will ever win again..........LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so you want to spar, cool I got a little time to humor you. You still didnt answer my question, when was the last time Jeffypoo won one??? Is it not true, that in fact, Jr's losing streak is at 1 and Jeffypoos is at what, when was the last time he won?? and if Jeffypoo didnt have a better reecord than Jr considering how long hes been a driver in Cup then, he really would be a loser. I dont consider Jeffypoo a loser though, hes had a pretty cool career and won those 85 races and 4 championships, but, he does have a longer losing streak than Jr right now, dont he hatch??? In fact Jr is 3rd in points, wheres Jeffypoo in points?? And has a win this season, much better record than Jeffypoo. So, he is earning his keep at HMS, Jeffypoo is the one found wanting. Slack Jeffy, thats his new name!!! If he cant be competitive he needs to grow grapes and make wine in Californy and leave the racin to the guys who still win one and score lots of points!!!! LOL hows that hatchy, it just eats at you that Jr is better than Jeff this season dont it, Ill be the first to donate 20 bucks toward Jeffypoos retirement.
!9 wins and zero championships, 85 wins and 4 championships...Joonyer doesn't even belong in the same sentence, dumbazz.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>!9 wins and zero championships, 85 wins and 4 championships...Joonyer doesn't even belong in the same sentence, dumbazz.
Your not addressing the issue, and you have resulted to calling me names, hide behind the past, Im in the now and fact is, Jr's got Jeffypoo's number, Jr will still be around when Jeffypoo is sippin wine in his vineyard in San Fran sissyco. I agree, Jeffypoo has a great record but thats yesterday, old news, Jr is the it factor in NASCAR and it eats you alive, you cant handle that Jeffypoo is not competitive anymore and is on his way out real soon, again, when was the last time Jeffypoo won a race, where is he at in points???? Thats kills you dont it, to realize that Jr is havin a better season that Jeffypoo. You cant even give Jr credit where it is due cause of hate for another human being, thats whats this is all about, you just aint man enough to admit it. Now be a man and apologize for your 2nd grade behaviour of callin somebody names, accept the truth, youll feel better!!!
redrum

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

<quoted text>Only in your eyes my friend, because of your unfounded hatred for Jr. Mr Hendrick, who writes the checks must be very happy with Jr's existance with HMS cause he still has a ride in the 88 and all the support he can git from Rick Hendrick. And yes Jeffypoo is a 4 time champ, but JJ is a 5 time in a row champ, Kasey Kahne is a ........good driver and will be a champ someday, so will Jr, but in the meantime, the 48 team is the elite at HMS. Poor Jeffypoo hasnt won one in a good while, Jr's won since he has, that bothers you dont it, that Jeffypoos losing streak is longer than Jr's now..........LOL, thats funny, I dont care who you are!!!!
Are you that stupid?. It only took Jr 4 frigin years to get there, Man thats got to be a record for someone with only the best equipment that money can buy.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

redrum wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that stupid?. It only took Jr 4 frigin years to get there, Man thats got to be a record for someone with only the best equipment that money can buy.
Why no, Im not stupid at all and I resent you referring to me that way. Once again just last night at Kentucky, Jr finished ahead of Jeff and Jimmy, Kasey had the best car as we all saw there in the last few laps, man, when he went by Jr I thought he could run Brad K down. Jr is only 11 points out of first with Jeff 180 points out and Jimmy in 3rd spot 23 points out. Now you tell me Mr redrum, whos competitive at HMS this year?? Exactly when was the last time Jeff won a race?? I dont dislike Jeff, hes a heck of a good driver, but hes had his day, hes not washed up, just past his prime, and that happens, just ask Richard Petty, Terry Labonte, any of the drivers who have retired or took different roles in stockcar racing. So, Mr redrum, please, if your gonna intrude on a conversation I am having with hatchet, Im asking you like a man to please not be disrespectful and call me names. Thats childish and there is no room for that here. Hatchet and myself , I think, knew where each other was coming from, just some racin raggin on both our parts and it was friendly till you stuck your nose in it. So, I think in the future it would be better for you to only post when you can refrain from 2nd grade name calling, this is an adult forum you know.........pal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Why no, Im not stupid at all and I resent you referring to me that way. Once again just last night at Kentucky, Jr finished ahead of Jeff and Jimmy, Kasey had the best car as we all saw there in the last few laps, man, when he went by Jr I thought he could run Brad K down. Jr is only 11 points out of first with Jeff 180 points out and Jimmy in 3rd spot 23 points out. Now you tell me Mr redrum, whos competitive at HMS this year?? Exactly when was the last time Jeff won a race?? I dont dislike Jeff, hes a heck of a good driver, but hes had his day, hes not washed up, just past his prime, and that happens, just ask Richard Petty, Terry Labonte, any of the drivers who have retired or took different roles in stockcar racing. So, Mr redrum, please, if your gonna intrude on a conversation I am having with hatchet, Im asking you like a man to please not be disrespectful and call me names. Thats childish and there is no room for that here. Hatchet and myself , I think, knew where each other was coming from, just some racin raggin on both our parts and it was friendly till you stuck your nose in it. So, I think in the future it would be better for you to only post when you can refrain from 2nd grade name calling, this is an adult forum you know.........pal.
Please dont tell "redrum" what there is or is not room for on Topix. I have been talking with him for a long time on this forum and you've only been on topix about three weeks. We talk any way we want, and we do not need a person like you tellin' us how to act.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Please dont tell "redrum" what there is or is not room for on Topix. I have been talking with him for a long time on this forum and you've only been on topix about three weeks. We talk any way we want, and we do not need a person like you tellin' us how to act.
Well, what kind of person am I? And Ill rebuke anyone who acts like a child and calls others names. Just because you two have been on Topix longer than me does not give any kind of special rights or privilages. Lets just make that clear. I was pickin with you about Jeff, just pickin, Jeff is a class act and I have utmost respect for his abilities as a stockcar driver. I can see right now you guys can dish it out but you cant take it. Ill just refrain from posting to you guys since your so touchy about racin raggin.

Since: Nov 09

New London, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Only in your eyes my friend, because of your unfounded hatred for Jr. Mr Hendrick, who writes the checks must be very happy with Jr's existance with HMS cause he still has a ride in the 88 and all the support he can git from Rick Hendrick. And yes Jeffypoo is a 4 time champ, but JJ is a 5 time in a row champ, Kasey Kahne is a ........good driver and will be a champ someday, so will Jr, but in the meantime, the 48 team is the elite at HMS. Poor Jeffypoo hasnt won one in a good while, Jr's won since he has, that bothers you dont it, that Jeffypoos losing streak is longer than Jr's now..........LOL, thats funny, I dont care who you are!!!!
Got a crystal ball of your own, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Well, what kind of person am I? And Ill rebuke anyone who acts like a child and calls others names. Just because you two have been on Topix longer than me does not give any kind of special rights or privilages. Lets just make that clear. I was pickin with you about Jeff, just pickin, Jeff is a class act and I have utmost respect for his abilities as a stockcar driver. I can see right now you guys can dish it out but you cant take it. Ill just refrain from posting to you guys since your so touchy about racin raggin.
That will be a good thing John, and to set it straight; I was not pickin' at you about Joonyer. He is the epitome of the word LOSER and should not ever be included with the names Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon. As you call Jeff a "has been" well Joonyer is a "never was", and he aint right now.
redrum

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Please dont tell "redrum" what there is or is not room for on Topix. I have been talking with him for a long time on this forum and you've only been on topix about three weeks. We talk any way we want, and we do not need a person like you tellin' us how to act.
DIDO hatchet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••