Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr. pos...

Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr. post Chicago

There are 3 comments on the Talk Racin' story from Sep 19, 2011, titled Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr. post Chicago. In it, Talk Racin' reports that:

DALE EARNHARDT, JR.: Obviously we gained a lot of spots there at the end with guys that were short of fuel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Talk Racin'.

poppy

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2011
way to hang in there and a great run in last 56 laps
who cares

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 19, 2011
No talent goooonior finally finished somewhere besides the back of the pack due to other crew chiefs bad gas mileage calculations, but I guess the has been has to take what he can get.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#4 Sep 20, 2011
"Take it any way you can get it" is the way all the teams work. Regardless of their best layed plans, it all comes down to how their luck plays out. Everyone starts with the intention of getting to the front, leading the most laps and winning the race. In the end, they make the most of whatever luck gives them. Nothing changes because it's Jr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Hendrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... Aug 27 Fart news 9
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... Aug 6 Fart news 16
News Danica Patrick Goes Tit for Tat With Dale Earnh... Jul '15 Fart news 17
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Apr '15 tom wingo 11
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
More from around the web