Chase Elliott to drive for Dale Earnhardt Jr. at JR Motorsports

Jan 6, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sporting News

Chase Elliott, who just turned 18 on Nov. 28, will run the full Nationwide Series schedule for Earnhardt's JR Motorsports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Gee, with the combination of being Bill Elliot's son an driving for Dale Jr I wonder if he will be popular? LOL.
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

ramfan9 wrote:
Gee, with the combination of being Bill Elliot's son an driving for Dale Jr I wonder if he will be popular? LOL.
Well he will have JRS cars and they will be fast becuase JRS daddy showed him how to build a NASCAR and make it fast as long as all the other idots stay out of hisway on the trakc then he will win
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 7, 2014
 
You think JR motorsports builds the cars? 100% "hendrick" built cars. Dale jr, Kelly miller, rick hendrick, own JR motorsports. do some research.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

poncho wrote:
You think JR motorsports builds the cars? 100% "hendrick" built cars. Dale jr, Kelly miller, rick hendrick, own JR motorsports. do some research.
You're right but it's kid of a technical thing. Jr and Hendrick CO-own the team and it is all Hendrick equipment but it is called "Jr Motorspots" so that is why people referr to them as Jr's cars. To me it's just Hendrick Motorsports with Jr's name on it for sponsorship purposes.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

poncho wrote:
You think JR motorsports builds the cars? 100% "hendrick" built cars. Dale jr, Kelly miller, rick hendrick, own JR motorsports. do some research.
I also meant to include that TEXASJR FAN seems to be just another one of those Jr fans that thinks Dale Sr was god and everything Jr does is great because of this amazing knowledge that SR passed to him. If that were the case maybe Jr would win more. LOL.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 8, 2014
 
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>Well he will have JRS cars and they will be fast becuase JRS daddy showed him how to build a NASCAR and make it fast as long as all the other idots stay out of hisway on the trakc then he will win
He will knock them out of the way like he did Ty Dillon to win his truck race. I cannot stand that kind of drivers.
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 8, 2014
 
ramfan9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also meant to include that TEXASJR FAN seems to be just another one of those Jr fans that thinks Dale Sr was god and everything Jr does is great because of this amazing knowledge that SR passed to him. If that were the case maybe Jr would win more. LOL.
JR wins alot more than alot of other driver. Mayebe your just another JEALOUSE HATER!!!
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 8, 2014
 
ramfan9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also meant to include that TEXASJR FAN seems to be just another one of those Jr fans that thinks Dale Sr was god and everything Jr does is great because of this amazing knowledge that SR passed to him. If that were the case maybe Jr would win more. LOL.
Don't get me wrong, i like JR" but I think most of his fans hardly ever watch a race, but they love to wear the shirts hats bumper stickers LMAO! As a big nascar I never miss a race ever! want catch me dead wearing the crap LOL!
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 8, 2014
 
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>JR wins alot more than alot of other driver. Mayebe your just another JEALOUSE HATER!!!
More than who? david stremme, danica Patrick, landon cassill, aric almirola, David Gilliland, jj yeley, timmy hill. Michael McDowell. scott speed. yea I guess your right about that. LOL!
ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 8, 2014
 
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> He will knock them out of the way like he did Ty Dillon to win his truck race. I cannot stand that kind of drivers.
Funny, Dale Sr became a legend that way. Plus like Larry Mcreynolds said on NASCAR Race Hub you could watch that wreck 20 times and have 20 different opinions of what happend. Hard to tell if was more Chase driving into him or Dillon blocking because it was really a combination of both. I don't like that Chase had to win that way but he had to be agressive because Dillon was running out of gas and the last thing Chase would have wanted was to be too conservative and let Dillon cost to the win after blocking him and taking his momentum away.
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 8, 2014
 
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> He will knock them out of the way like he did Ty Dillon to win his truck race. I cannot stand that kind of drivers.
????? JR,? Ty Dillon,? Truck race?, WTF are you talking about? kevin harvick? Martinsville? Darrel Wallace jr won that race.
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 8, 2014
 
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> He will knock them out of the way like he did Ty Dillon to win his truck race. I cannot stand that kind of drivers.
my bad" I know what you are talking about. the road race. forgot about that one. LOL!
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 8, 2014
 
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> He will knock them out of the way like he did Ty Dillon to win his truck race. I cannot stand that kind of drivers.
Hey snow, its all clear to me now. your from Indianapolis! on may 25th be sure to tell juan Montoya hi, and to watch out for that jet dryer! don't worry snow danica will be back soon. and snow, what ever you do, don't ever! bend over in front of gomer pyle!
Still Love My NASCAR

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 8, 2014
 
ramfan9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right but it's kid of a technical thing. Jr and Hendrick CO-own the team and it is all Hendrick equipment but it is called "Jr Motorspots" so that is why people referr to them as Jr's cars. To me it's just Hendrick Motorsports with Jr's name on it for sponsorship purposes.
Kind of like SHR. Smoke gets all his equipment for Mr. H too.

Actually from my understanding JRM gets the engines from HMS but build their own cars. I'm sure they still get a lot of technical support from HMS though.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Win, place or show, the names Dale Jr. and Elliott together will be a great money maker.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 9, 2014
 
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>JR wins alot more than alot of other driver. Mayebe your just another JEALOUSE HATER!!!
Jelous of what? Jr does not win plain and simple and when he does get that rare win people freak out about it. Kasey Kahne has more wins with Hendrick in 2 years than Jr has in 6. I don't HATE Jr either. I just don't understand why people put him up on the pedestal they do. He is not his father, he is a decent at best racecar driver that would not even be in a car if his name was not Earnhardt. Now the same could potentially be said for Chase Elliott but I will be curios to see if he can't cut it how fast he will get the ax where Jr gets to waste space in a top notch ride.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 9, 2014
 
Whoyakidding wrote:
Win, place or show, the names Dale Jr. and Elliott together will be a great money maker.
True that....as a Gordon fan (apparently) how do you feel about the talk that Chase is being groomed to take over for Jeff when he hangs it up? I was an Elliott fan growing up and could not be more excited to see Chase coming up but I am just not sure he is ready for this. He drove a little too aggressive in the truck series and if he keeps that up he could be out of a ride quick. There is no question he has the talent to become one of the greats but I remember a young guy named Casey Atwood that had that potential too and coming up too quick seemed to ruin him.

It's funny now thinking back to those days of rooting for Bill......I hated Jeff Gordon with a passion back then but now I have grown to like him and would love to see him win another Championship. If he and Kasey could avoid that bad luck either of them are capable of beating Jimmie.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 9, 2014
 
poncho wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get me wrong, i like JR" but I think most of his fans hardly ever watch a race, but they love to wear the shirts hats bumper stickers LMAO! As a big nascar I never miss a race ever! want catch me dead wearing the crap LOL!
I am with ya there. A friend of mine who was not into NASCAR a few years ago started watching races with me when he was living at my place and really started to get into it every week. After about half the season he said he was still confused on one thing and one thing only and that was "what is the big deal about Dale Jr? I like the PERSON Dale Jr also but man some of his fans are way in denail. There is nothing wrong with supporting someone that does not win. I was a Bill Elliott fan during his famous 7 year winless drought but I did not run my mouth about how great he was at that time...or ever actually. I am a Kasey Kahne fan now but I don't think he's the greatest driver of all time and tell people that just because I like the guy. One that note, a lot of people on the nascar.com forums are saying that if Chase does well enough he could bump Kasey out of his ride in a year or two. That is ridiculios to me because Kasey has run very well at Hendrick and has more wins in 2 years that Jr. has in 6. If not for the horrible bad luck and Kyle Busch last year Kasey would have been right in the championship battle. It will be sad if Kasey loses his ride when it should be Jr but Jr gets to stay because of his name. I really don't believe Chase will be ready that fast anyway though. I hope they aer patient with him this year since he has never even been behind the wheel of a NNS car. Time will tell.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 9, 2014
 
ramfan9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, Dale Sr became a legend that way. Plus like Larry Mcreynolds said on NASCAR Race Hub you could watch that wreck 20 times and have 20 different opinions of what happend. Hard to tell if was more Chase driving into him or Dillon blocking because it was really a combination of both. I don't like that Chase had to win that way but he had to be agressive because Dillon was running out of gas and the last thing Chase would have wanted was to be too conservative and let Dillon cost to the win after blocking him and taking his momentum away.
What happened to the little terd at the snow ball derby? I think he was cheating what about that???
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 9, 2014
 
poncho wrote:
<quoted text>Hey snow, its all clear to me now. your from Indianapolis! on may 25th be sure to tell juan Montoya hi, and to watch out for that jet dryer! don't worry snow danica will be back soon. and snow, what ever you do, don't ever! bend over in front of gomer pyle!
Sorry but I can't stand Montoya. He will be running some nascar races and you can sweet talk him yourself. I don't think Danica will leave Nascar she must stay to keep a eye on her sweetie. I will be very careful around Gomer. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••