Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. ready to break ...

Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. ready to break through at Richmond?

There are 88 comments on the ESPN story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. ready to break through at Richmond?. In it, ESPN reports that:

From the longest track on the circuit two weeks ago at Talladega to one of the shorter ones this Saturday in Richmond, the Sprint Cup Series is anything but dull this time of year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Since: Nov 09

United States

#21 May 3, 2011
NCAG wrote:
<quoted text>Skeered is Texas for scared, dumbass. And all that BS you were spewing about Jr not being competitive and has no talent, you know, your BS against Jr. Jr has been doing quite well this year and the only hater with any class {jim} has said anything about Jrs success this year. jimstill dont like Jr but at least hes man enough to give credit where it is due. So thats your crow, Jr has been and is proving all you haters wrong!!
What a shame that you're spending your golden years spewing vitriol at complete strangers. Do your grandchildren know about this side of you?

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#22 May 4, 2011
NCAG wrote:
<quoted text>Just wishful thinkin from a dumbass!!!
You sure toss around that "dumbass" quite a bit. Must be a term you hear a lot.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#23 May 4, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow, I know you have a "thing" for Jr, but you've been around and you know I'm right. Besides the 500 is coming, I'll be there. I hope you're not going to Charlotte instead of Indy.
Are you coming to see the Donald drive the pace car????lol What a mess this is turning out to be....Yes I am a fan of Juniors but since
Kyle wins so much how come no one checks on him getting a free
pass in inspections....JMO

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24 May 4, 2011
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Are you coming to see the Donald drive the pace car????lol What a mess this is turning out to be....Yes I am a fan of Juniors but since
Not that again lol. Kyle's a great driver, can't that be the reason he wins a lot?
Wang

Rogersville, TN

#25 May 4, 2011
Udog nation wrote:
<quoted text> O 8188h it's your other favorite dish... D.ick. Is that why they call you wang?
That not vely nice. Wang not membel of The Juniol Nation croset crub.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

#26 May 4, 2011
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Are you coming to see the Donald drive the pace car????lol What a mess this is turning out to be....Yes I am a fan of Juniors but since
I hope the Donald's hair doesn't blow in his eyes and he crashes the pace car, maybe he should let his chauffer drive.

Snow is that you at Bristol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#27 May 4, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the Donald's hair doesn't blow in his eyes and he crashes the pace car, maybe he should let his chauffer drive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OTNDPmIO4LwXX
Snow is that you at Bristol?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No thats not me I don't have that much meat on me.
Just the correct hair color...lol
NCAG

Long Beach, CA

#28 May 4, 2011
Udog nation wrote:
<quoted text> O 8188h it's your other favorite dish... D.ick. Is that why they call you wang?
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!! That funny as hell!!!!!!!!! Jump on that "wang", cmon jump on it!!!git it.........jump on it!!!!!LMAO
NCAG

Long Beach, CA

#29 May 4, 2011
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure toss around that "dumbass" quite a bit. Must be a term you hear a lot.
No, unfortunatley it a term I find myself saying a lot when Im on Topix talking to folks like you and wang. I just call it like I see it in your posts, sorry, just one old mans opinion.

Location hidden

#30 May 4, 2011
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that again lol. Kyle's a great driver, can't that be the reason he wins a lot?
Hey I tell Kyle that all the time.
he don't get mad just laughs when I say you cheat Kyle.. I have been watching tire testing
at Indy and got to tell Montoya he had better settle it with Newman The Rocket Man will pout for the next year or two like he did with Rusty when they were team=mates....We had a rainy day at it yesterday.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#31 May 4, 2011
NCAG wrote:
<quoted text>No, unfortunatley it a term I find myself saying a lot when Im on Topix talking to folks like you and wang. I just call it like I see it in your posts, sorry, just one old mans opinion.
Ahhh...I see.

So you are a bitter old, pottymouthed Texan with a fetish for our good friend Wang's wang who trolls Topix all day looking for someone to call names.

Nice.
Udog nation

United States

#32 May 4, 2011
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh...I see.
So you are a bitter old, pottymouthed Texan with a fetish for our good friend Wang's wang who trolls Topix all day looking for someone to call names.
Nice.
boogity, boogity, boogity, let's go racin' you bunch of crazy bass turds. It will work it's self out on the track.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33 May 4, 2011
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I tell Kyle that all the time.
he don't get mad just laughs when I say you cheat Kyle.. I have been watching tire testing
at Indy and got to tell Montoya he had better settle it with Newman The Rocket Man will pout for the next year or two like he did with Rusty when they were team=mates....We had a rainy day at it yesterday.
Oh, Me and Dad go at it about Kyle too. Nascar brings families together
NCAG

Long Beach, CA

#34 May 4, 2011
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh...I see.
Nice.
NO!! You dont see. You dont have a clue. And we all think your the one with the fetish for Wangs wang, your the one always saying how insightful his crap is. Now really dude, whos really got he fetish??? Yes Im old, bitter?? Yes to a degree. Pottymouthed??? Yes, I cuss like a sailor, Texan??? Yes, Im a transplant. Born and raised in Waynesville NC. Retired logger and railroad man. I retired from logging at the age of 42, moved to Texas and went to work for the railroad, worked there 25 years and retired to a very tolerable existance. Its hell gittin old, when you are used to wide open and the brain still goes wide open but the body cant respond, its hell. so if I come on to strong or say something you dont like, tuff noogies! I paid my lifes dues, Ill behave, say, and do what the hell I want to. Ive been a NASCAR fan way before it was cool to do so. I was one of the rednecks the rest of the country laughed at when NASCAR was young. Check my file dude!! I have seen three generations of Earnhardts race, I saw Ralph win, I think, two track championships in Hickory NC. I watched Richard Petty race with the big STP on his car, and that damed wing that made the cars look futuristic, ugly as heck!! Ive seen a lot, just because Im old, and proud of it. So when your 89 and your bodys wore slap out from hard ass work, I bet you act a little like me, at least a little. Its a whole different outlook at 89. But hey, if Im an aggravation to you......GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#35 May 5, 2011
NCAG wrote:
<quoted text>NO!! You dont see. You dont have a clue. And we all think your the one with the fetish for Wangs wang, your the one always saying how insightful his crap is. Now really dude, whos really got he fetish??? Yes Im old, bitter?? Yes to a degree. Pottymouthed??? Yes, I cuss like a sailor, Texan??? Yes, Im a transplant. Born and raised in Waynesville NC. Retired logger and railroad man. I retired from logging at the age of 42, moved to Texas and went to work for the railroad, worked there 25 years and retired to a very tolerable existance. Its hell gittin old, when you are used to wide open and the brain still goes wide open but the body cant respond, its hell. so if I come on to strong or say something you dont like, tuff noogies! I paid my lifes dues, Ill behave, say, and do what the hell I want to. Ive been a NASCAR fan way before it was cool to do so. I was one of the rednecks the rest of the country laughed at when NASCAR was young. Check my file dude!! I have seen three generations of Earnhardts race, I saw Ralph win, I think, two track championships in Hickory NC. I watched Richard Petty race with the big STP on his car, and that damed wing that made the cars look futuristic, ugly as heck!! Ive seen a lot, just because Im old, and proud of it. So when your 89 and your bodys wore slap out from hard ass work, I bet you act a little like me, at least a little. Its a whole different outlook at 89. But hey, if Im an aggravation to you......GOOD!!!!!!!!!
I see you tend to ramble on also.
I do see.
I see you calling people a dumbass because they have a different point of view than you. I see your obsession with our good friend Wang's genetalia. I see your infatuation with The Junior. I see that you have been duped by NASCAR's current PR machine.
It appears to me that your life’s experiences have made you an angry old man.
Chances are pretty good that I will not be anywhere near the grumpy basturd that you are when I reach your age.
Sure is a shame that you decided to be such an old jerk. Being a nice old guy seems a much more desirable way to go as far as I'm concerned.
Wang

Smithton, PA

#36 May 5, 2011
Udog nation wrote:
<quoted text> boogity, boogity, boogity, let's go racin' you bunch of crazy bass turds. It will work it's self out on the track.
Dallerr Wartlip fan too? Figules.
Udog nation

United States

#37 May 5, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Dallerr Wartlip fan too? Figules.
wang, your root for busch? Or dot your root for Root. Haba goo day foo.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#38 May 5, 2011
Udog nation wrote:
<quoted text> wang, your root for busch? Or dot your root for Root. Haba goo day foo.
How come you're not in school?
Does your mom know you are home today?
NCAG

Long Beach, CA

#39 May 5, 2011
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you tend to ramble on also.
I do see.
I see you calling people a dumbass because they have a different point of view than you. I see your obsession with our good friend Wang's genetalia. I see your infatuation with The Junior. I see that you have been duped by NASCAR's current PR machine.
It appears to me that your life’s experiences have made you an angry old man.
Chances are pretty good that I will not be anywhere near the grumpy basturd that you are when I reach your age.
Sure is a shame that you decided to be such an old jerk. Being a nice old guy seems a much more desirable way to go as far as I'm concerned.
Well, thankyou so much for your insight concerning.........ME!! Worry about yourself pal, keep yourself in check, Im sure you have better things to do than be concered with my demeanor. Yes you are correct, I am a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan. No you are wrong, I dont give a rats ass about wangs little pee pee. Its plain to see the boy wang dont have a pair, or he wouldnt be an asian imposter. Angry, no Im not angry, lifes to short to be angry all the time. Smartass is a better description. And if you want to be a "nice guy", go ahead, see what that gits you. And you called me a grumpy bastard. So its alright for you to call folks names but I cant??? Bull hockey!!! Your a very mixed up little boy. I feel sorry for wimps like you, tellin everybody how to live their lives. Being goody two shoes is a cowardly way to go. What you get with me is real. Ill be the same next month as I am today. If you dont want to hear my response to your dumbass comments, I dont know what to tell ya. Either you need to get smarter with your posts or I need to resist the urge to slay you with type. Anyway, you have a nice day boy. Dont take no wooden nickels!!!

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#40 May 5, 2011
NCAG wrote:
<quoted text>Well, thankyou so much for your insight concerning.........ME!! Worry about yourself pal, keep yourself in check, Im sure you have better things to do than be concered with my demeanor. Yes you are correct, I am a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan. No you are wrong, I dont give a rats ass about wangs little pee pee. Its plain to see the boy wang dont have a pair, or he wouldnt be an asian imposter. Angry, no Im not angry, lifes to short to be angry all the time. Smartass is a better description. And if you want to be a "nice guy", go ahead, see what that gits you. And you called me a grumpy bastard. So its alright for you to call folks names but I cant??? Bull hockey!!! Your a very mixed up little boy. I feel sorry for wimps like you, tellin everybody how to live their lives. Being goody two shoes is a cowardly way to go. What you get with me is real. Ill be the same next month as I am today. If you dont want to hear my response to your dumbass comments, I dont know what to tell ya. Either you need to get smarter with your posts or I need to resist the urge to slay you with type. Anyway, you have a nice day boy. Dont take no wooden nickels!!!
LQTM...You must be an absolute joy to be around. Being a good guy rather than a grumpy old basturd is cowardly? Maybe you bumped your head a few too many times on those rails my friend.

Keep slaying me with type. I guess if that is all you have to look forward to, then I'll continue to play along. I just hope your ticker doesn't sieze up while you're weilding your pen..I mean keyboard. I would feel pretty bad if you keeled over while slaying me with type.

Enjoy yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Hendrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Earnhardt Jr. headed to NBC broadcast ... Jul 25 NoPharts 5
News More than 100 photos of Dale Earnhardt Jr. thro... May '17 MorePharts 2
News NASCAR announces another format change (Feb '17) Feb '17 OnePharts 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... (Feb '17) Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
News In defense of Heather Bresch (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ray 1
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Community Disorga... 27
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web