Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. ready to break through at Richmond?

Apr 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ESPN

From the longest track on the circuit two weeks ago at Talladega to one of the shorter ones this Saturday in Richmond, the Sprint Cup Series is anything but dull this time of year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 88 Comments Last updated May 16, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Vidor, TX

#1 May 1, 2011
One minor change and they can run this headline all season long: "Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. ready to break through at (insert track name)?"
Sherry

Ashburn, VA

#2 May 1, 2011
4th in points I'm lmao@your dumbarse now. Get a life.
Lenny

Katy, TX

#3 May 1, 2011
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
One minor change and they can run this headline all season long: "Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. ready to break through at (insert track name)?"
How 'bout that caution on lap 190 last night, when the idiots in the booth said Kurt Busch "found the wall" that he never even touched (three different camera angles show he never touched the wall at all) but lo and behold, Junior got the lucky dog on the bogus caution that they dropped for the non-incident.

Did you see those EMPTY stands? Gosh, I can't for the life of me figure out why people are sick of NASCAR. They keep dropping bogus cautions for no-contact wrecks and invisible debris and they always seem to happen just as Junior is about to be lapped or just got lapped and of course, he gets the lucky dog.

In Richmond, Junior was up to his old tricks, mid pack running and staying out under caution to get track position only to drop back immediately on the drop of the green flag. When will NASCAR get it? The fans are sick of them propping up the loser, making bogus calls to advance the loser and telling the other drivers that any mention of NASCAR's cheating for the pathetic Junior will result in fines or threats by the NASCAR officials.

How many more races have to be run to nearly empty stands before NASCAR figures out what is driving the fans away? The obvious cheating, rule bending and bogus calls that prove in every race that NASCAR is "fixed".

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#4 May 1, 2011
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
When will NASCAR get it?
How many more races have to be run to nearly empty stands before NASCAR figures out what is driving the fans away?
Or better yet, why the hell didn't YOU get it? When will YOU been driven away?
FACT

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 May 1, 2011
Well said Lenny. Nascars low ratings and empty stands are their own fault. The fans have spoken and they dont want to see Jr handed all these stupid advantages that WWE err I mean nascar gives him. Did not get to see the race this weekend but it dont surprise me that a caution came out when Jr is in the lucky dog spot. Happens 99% of the time. Only the brainwashed fools on this forum dont see it.

Nashville, IN

#6 May 1, 2011
Sherry wrote:
4th in points I'm lmao@your dumbarse now. Get a life.
WOOO-HOOO!!! That's great, Sherry!! Thanks for chiming in!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 May 2, 2011
Jr will win Dover... with a little help from those illegal HMS rear shocks.....
NCAG

South Gate, CA

#8 May 2, 2011
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout that caution on lap 190 last night, when the idiots in the booth said Kurt Busch "found the wall" that he never even touched (three different camera angles show he never touched the wall at all) but lo and behold, Junior got the lucky dog on the bogus caution that they dropped for the non-incident.
Did you see those EMPTY stands? Gosh, I can't for the life of me figure out why people are sick of NASCAR. They keep dropping bogus cautions for no-contact wrecks and invisible debris and they always seem to happen just as Junior is about to be lapped or just got lapped and of course, he gets the lucky dog.
In Richmond, Junior was up to his old tricks, mid pack running and staying out under caution to get track position only to drop back immediately on the drop of the green flag. When will NASCAR get it? The fans are sick of them propping up the loser, making bogus calls to advance the loser and telling the other drivers that any mention of NASCAR's cheating for the pathetic Junior will result in fines or threats by the NASCAR officials.
How many more races have to be run to nearly empty stands before NASCAR figures out what is driving the fans away? The obvious cheating, rule bending and bogus calls that prove in every race that NASCAR is "fixed".
You are out of your friggin mind. Did you dream all that BS up by yourself???The undertaking of fixin races is even beyond NASCAR!! Do you know how many people it would take to pull crap like that off?/ A bunch! NASCAR cannot risk doing the things you accuse them of, it would be suicide to the sport. I just cant believe NASCAR wants to fold up and go away. You sound like a very disgruntled fan. Guess the fact Jr is 4th in points after the first 9 races is really gittin to dumbassess like you. Richmond was his worst finish so far and Latarte made the pit strategy calls so Jr did his part. If you dont like what you see in NASCAR then do what you say everybody else is doing and quit watching!! then your dumbass wouldnt have nothin to whine like a little girl about. Its real bad when folks have to dig up BS like you posted. You just cant stand that Jr is doin just what you peterbreath fans said he couldnt do.....be competitive. And remember, JR is the sports most popular driver, Jr Nation is bigger than any other Nation, we got the numbers pal, it would be just fine with us if assholes like you never ever attended a race, more room for us!!!
NCAG

South Gate, CA

#9 May 2, 2011
<quoted text>WOOO-HOOO!!! That's great, Sherry!! Thanks for chiming in!!
That is matter of fact!! Jrs good start has got you boys skeered, hows that crow tasting?????

Scottsburg, IN

#10 May 2, 2011
NCAG wrote:
<quoted text>That is matter of fact!! Jrs good start has got you boys skeered, hows that crow tasting?????
"Skeered"? What's that? While we're at it: what crow am I supposed to be dining on?
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

#11 May 2, 2011
I'm with you Lenny.
Udog nation

Norcross, GA

#12 May 3, 2011
<quoted text>"Skeered"? What's that? While we're at it: what crow am I supposed to be dining on?
Maybe its not crow your eating I think your eating sh!t.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

#13 May 3, 2011
menards wrote:
Jr will win Dover... with a little help from those illegal HMS rear shocks.....
NASCAR had Hendrick Motor Sports scramble their whole operation for Jr. Rick Hendrick got the word from those fools that have turned NASCAR into the WWE of motorsports, that post race inspections on Jr's car are basically a wave around.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#14 May 3, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
NASCAR had Hendrick Motor Sports scramble their whole operation for Jr. Rick Hendrick got the word from those fools that have turned NASCAR into the WWE of motorsports, that post race inspections on Jr's car are basically a wave around.
Can
you show me some proof of this remark..PLEASE If you don't show the proof you need to shut the hell up.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

#15 May 3, 2011
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Can
you show me some proof of this remark..PLEASE If you don't show the proof you need to shut the hell up.
Snow, I know you have a "thing" for Jr, but you've been around and you know I'm right. Besides the 500 is coming, I'll be there. I hope you're not going to Charlotte instead of Indy.
NCAG

South Gate, CA

#16 May 3, 2011
<quoted text>"Skeered"? What's that? While we're at it: what crow am I supposed to be dining on?
Skeered is Texas for scared, dumbass. And all that BS you were spewing about Jr not being competitive and has no talent, you know, your BS against Jr. Jr has been doing quite well this year and the only hater with any class {jim} has said anything about Jrs success this year. jimstill dont like Jr but at least hes man enough to give credit where it is due. So thats your crow, Jr has been and is proving all you haters wrong!!
NCAG

South Gate, CA

#17 May 3, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wishful thinkin from a dumbass!!!
Wang

Asheboro, NC

#18 May 3, 2011
That authentic flontiel gibbelish.
Wang

Asheboro, NC

#19 May 3, 2011
Udog nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe its not crow your eating I think your eating sh!t.
No, they not dine with you and Gabby.
Udog nation

Moreno Valley, CA

#20 May 3, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they not dine with you and Gabby.
O 8188h it's your other favorite dish... D.ick. Is that why they call you wang?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Hendrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug 21 Uncle John Duckett 83
Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... Apr '14 Snow 12
NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: Team Chevy - Drive... (May '13) Apr '14 Snow 3
JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... Apr '14 ramfan9 1
Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... Mar '14 Norman2 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rick Hendrick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••