Predicting the 2012 Chase, Vegas-style

Nov 28, 2011 Full story: Las Vegas Herald 21

Dale Earnhardt Jr .Can NASCAR's most popular driver take the title from Stewart?With the Daytona 500 just more than two months away, it's time to predict how next year's Chase contenders will finish.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
redrum

Lake George, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2011
That is a lllllllllooooooooonnnnnnnnnggg ggggg shot, won't happen.Jr can't drive to a win. 129 and counting.
zach_

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 29, 2011
no topix updates??

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#4 Nov 29, 2011
LOL
Smoke2008

Farmington, CT

#5 Nov 29, 2011
Jr.'ll take it. I love Tony to distraction, but the last name is mightier then the championship.

And Y'know, when Jr. finally does win, nobody else will. Just sayin'
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Kasey Kahne will win the 2012 Championship!
All Jr. fans will finally start to see what an untalented POS Jr is.
Mountain Dew

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2011
95 Thunderbird wrote:
Kasey Kahne will win the 2012 Championship!
All Jr. fans will finally start to see what an untalented POS Jr is.
Oh yes he is in Vegas and many other drivers is setting at home.Win Or lose I will be his fan....lol
who cares

Beckley, WV

#8 Nov 30, 2011
Being a fan of a loser. Now that is just sad.
Mountain Dew

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2011
Well even Kylie and Kurt have fans and look what butt holes they both are.
Wang

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2011
Smoke2008 wrote:
Jr.'ll take it. I love Tony to distraction, but the last name is mightier then the championship.
And Y'know, when Jr. finally does win, nobody else will. Just sayin'
Hohoho, you so sirry.

You have tofu fol blain?
Tony S Sprint Cup Champ

Florham Park, NJ

#11 Dec 1, 2011
Jr is a no talent SOB!
Mountain Dew

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2011
Tony S Sprint Cup Champ wrote:
Jr is a no talent SOB!
Yep that no talent just got Nascar's most favorite driver, and was
at the big party last night that only 10 drivers got to attend. lol lol
Austin

Cedar Creek, TX

#13 Dec 3, 2011
I think Nascar should change the point system where only drivers who win a point race compete for the championship. If you think about other professional sports like football, basketball, hockey, and baseball only the teams that have the most wins move on to compete for the title.

I am glad Mr. Earnhardt, Jr. had a better professional year when all was said and done and hope he continues to improve next year but he did not win a point race this year so the other drivers who won a race should have been placed in contention for the championship.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

#14 Dec 3, 2011
Earnhardts speech equaled 2 minutes of ass kissing. Saying that the officials had many fires to deal with and that he hopes he's not included in their notes is like saying look at me mr. man I was a good boy.
saywhat

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2011
Edwards speech was 15 minutes of ass kissing. big suck up. he went on & on trying to overshadow Tony but it did not work. goooooo Tony.
Mountain Dew

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2011
Hilton Head wrote:
Earnhardts speech equaled 2 minutes of ass kissing. Saying that the officials had many fires to deal with and that he hopes he's not included in their notes is like saying look at me mr. man I was a good boy.
The big fires was the Busch's. I did not hear any speech's from either of them.
Truthster

Houston, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that no talent just got Nascar's most favorite driver, and was
at the big party last night that only 10 drivers got to attend. lol lol
No talent was also the big beneficiary in the HMS shakeup last year, one that had no real purpose other than to make the stuttering fool more than a laughable also-ran.
Now, please explain how winning MPD, in a bullsh!t election riddled with ballot stuffers, is any kind of reflection on his talent.
Mountain Dew

United States

#18 Dec 3, 2011
Truthster wrote:
<quoted text>No talent was also the big beneficiary in the HMS shakeup last year, one that had no real purpose other than to make the stuttering fool more than a laughable also-ran.
Now, please explain how winning MPD, in a bullsh!t election riddled with ballot stuffers, is any kind of reflection on his talent.
It shows how many fans he has . Maybe if you don't like it you should run next year I am sure you must be loaded with talent. LOL
Mountain Dew

United States

#19 Dec 3, 2011
saywhat wrote:
Edwards speech was 15 minutes of ass kissing. big suck up. he went on & on trying to overshadow Tony but it did not work. goooooo Tony.
He sucks up every week that's why his teeth are so large..He also throws his water bottle's out while driving on the track. If Robby Gordon did that they would
do something to him.Carl is one of the biggest suck up's in Nascar.
Wang

United States

#20 Dec 3, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>It shows how many fans he has . Maybe if you don't like it you should run next year I am sure you must be loaded with talent. LOL
So many mentarry charrenged remmings doop by Dare Jl. PL machine.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

#21 Dec 5, 2011
Austin wrote:
I think Nascar should change the point system where only drivers who win a point race compete for the championship. If you think about other professional sports like football, basketball, hockey, and baseball only the teams that have the most wins move on to compete for the title.
Don't confuse NASCAR and the dopey Chase with real sports; NASCAR is closer to the WWE then a real sport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Hendrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Fri mike tirico 3
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Snow 12
News NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: Team Chevy - Drive... (May '13) Apr '14 Snow 3
News JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... (Apr '14) Apr '14 ramfan9 1
News Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
More from around the web