Checkered flag eludes Earnhardt

Jun 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Toledo Blade

Dale Earnhardt, Jr., had his last Sprint Cup win come at Michigan International Speedway in June, 2008.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 82 of82
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Fort Hood Sgt FC wrote:
<quoted text>Its clear to me you dont have a pair, just a mouth that says nothing of any value. Theres still time to take the bet little girl. I know better than to give personal info on sites like these but I told you what we could do, but worms dont have backbone, do they worm??? I still say your a proud member of the community of girly men that play with each others crotches. Thats right isnt it worm???? Ill be glad to work out details with you for a meeting in a private manner, but your not man enough to back up your flapping jib......wormboy!!LOL
OOOOH, the fake military hero is breaking bad, and being a little girl is what you know best (as well as jooooonior, he lost, AGAIN!)Nice being able to hide on an internet forum, huh? What made you decide to be a fake war hero? And playing with mens crotches is something you will have to take up with your dont ask dont tell fake war buddies. What do you do, put oh camo and play hide the sausage? As for meeting, name the time and place, but dont have any plans on perverted action, you will have to get that from your blow up dale jr doll. And the only worm around here is the one you wank on when you look at your pics of dale jooooooonior, you know the guy that lost, AGAIN!
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Ol hasbeen lost, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 82 of82
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••